News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

12th DOCTOR!!!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, August 25, 2013, 02:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

I JUST SAW A PICTURE OF HIM!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE DOCTOR IS NOT AN OLD GUY, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUNG!!!!!! NOT 40 YEARS OLDER THAN MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

sorry.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Technically, I believe he's the same age as the first Doctor (William Hartnell) was when he first started.  And it's not bad that we have an older Doctor, I'm actually kind of excited!  (Though, to tell you the truth, I'm gonna miss Matt Smith.)  And if you're bummed about having an older Doctor, let me remind you that at least we aren't getting a female Doctor.  ;)  (Sorry if you like the idea, I'm just very much against it.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

...Perhaps you should read up on your Doctor Who history, not all the regenerations have been young and youthful. ;)

Personally, I'm very excited for the new Doctor. I'm sure he'll be excellent, he is a fantastic actor.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tam and Martin

I don't know much about Doctor WHo so I can't say anything about it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

White One6193

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on August 25, 2013, 02:28:08 AM
I JUST SAW A PICTURE OF HIM!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE DOCTOR IS NOT AN OLD GUY, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUNG!!!!!! NOT 40 YEARS OLDER THAN MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

sorry.

My dear boy, if you think age is a factor that makes a good Doctor you have obviously never watched any episode before the advent of Doctor Nine. Tom Baker and Sylvester McCoy were both rather old when they took up the mantle (46, I believe) and are widely considered the BEST doctors EVER (Especially by TEN's actor David Tennat, who actively modeled his Doctor on McCoy's)
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

DanielofRedwall

Oh, Tom Baker was brilliant. I haven't managed to see much of him (very little on the Internet of his and only a handful of DVDs in the library) but I've loved what I saw, he's my favourite (along with Tennant).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Jetthebinturong

Matt Smith has been my favourite Doctor so far, possibly because he had better enemies (except the new Dalek paradigm which were incredibly stupid looking and I'm glad they brought back the old Daleks) he got an Ice Warrior and Silurians (classic DW aliens ftw!) I haven't managed to see much of the previous eight regenerations, I've seen the first ever episode, and the part where 6 (Sylvester McCoy) gets interrogated 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Well, no, I wasn't saying being old makes a stupid doctor, but I feels weird with him going from young to old.

Also, he was a Doctor(medical) in the movie: World War Z
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...At leazt ve didnae end up viz zomevone like Fred Huggins, nyet?

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 20, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
Oh, Tom Baker was brilliant. I haven't managed to see much of him (very little on the Internet of his and only a handful of DVDs in the library) but I've loved what I saw, he's my favourite (along with Tennant).
I agree. He's my favorite doctor. I've seen every episode of him. I especially like his quirkyness and random quotes.

"Would you like a jelly baby?"
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Rainshadow

*Buries head in hands*  I feel like I've missed out on stuff 'cause I haven't seen the classic show.  I think I watched a couple episodes of 1 when the Daleks were introduced, but it was impossible for me to hear it on my TV, so I kinda lost interest.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Vater iz vet, oh vater iz vet! Vetter zan an onion or a chia pet...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.