News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Fight Pits round 1

Started by Jetthebinturong, August 27, 2013, 11:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This poll no longer exists

Do not vote
I SAID DO NOT VOTE!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ye could juzt delete av o' ze optionz except for vone, an' zen change zat vone tae zummat like "Pleaze Dinnae Vote 'ere". Or, an' ziz vaz juzt an idea ah 'ad, ye could delete certain optionz vhen zat character diez. Ah'll edit ziz pozt later vhen ah get ze chance tae rezpond tae Jukmin.

EDIT: BIC:
Most beasts when faced with a charging foe in this kind of situation would stand and fight. They would try if they could to kill them. Aldar wasn't most beasts. As soon as she started charging he took off for a ruined staircase. After he had made his way up onto it's rooftop he kicked the top few stairs until finally they gave way and fell to the ground. Now on one paw he was safe from the otter up here, but on the other paw he was also stuck up here, unless he could find a way down. Well, he thought. At least this will keep me out of the fighting for awhile.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

Camden watched in horror as the beast targeted a new victim. He wondered how long till it was himself.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Could you guys get me into the action?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

OOC: I was going to, but Shade came after me. If I get away from him, I'll go after you.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ah edited me pozt. Ziz iz lookin' pretty intereztin'!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Quote from: Shadowed One on September 01, 2013, 11:57:44 AM
OOC: I was going to, but Shade came after me. If I get away from him, I'll go after you.

OOC: Sorry if I made that difficult.  :-\ I can go after another character if you like?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

rachel25

OOC Jetthebinturong  I know how there re nine votes my brother (battle dragon) was looking at this and he voted so that's how  ;D and Hiag nice idea

BIC Jukmin swore as her intended victim kicked the stairs away.
Never mind.  She thought to herself. There are plenty of other creatures here. I'll just going to have to find someone else to battle.
Jukmin stealthily made her way to the other side of the fight pit and started to climb a all sorted of tree. Except it was just a tall log that had been stood up and attached to some of the pillars, and Jukmin smiled. And to the back of the stairs that the Pine marten she had been chasing had climbed up.
Jukmin began to climb to the top of the log.
The rope that was attached to the stairs was at the top of the log and the only thing Jukmin had as pawholds were some small branches and nobs on the side of the log.
She cursed as one of the branches she was holding snapped and she had to dig her claws into the wood to stop herself from falling. She was quite high up now.   

Shadowed One

Aster missed his swing, and ran from the trident wielding cat. Rounding a corner, he found himself face to face with a hare. He stepped backwards and fell to the ground.

The Shade

Sandfire was relieved that his opponent had mistimed his blow, but also disappionted. He had been disorientated by the sword swing, and charged the opposite dirrection, away from the beast. Where is that coward? he thought. Part of him felt cheated, and part felt bravo, for surely the beast had run away in terror?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Jukmin had reached the top of the log, she stood on the top and started to undo her belt. When she had successfully done this she looped the belt around the rope that was tried to the platform her victim was standing on.
Jukmin took a deep breath, and jumped.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar's previous frown reappeared. This otter didn't know when to give up! And because of his previous action he was more or less stuck up here, unless a new option revealed itself in the next moment. The moment passed and the frown remained. It looked like he would have to fight his way out of this one after all. He held up his shortsword and knife, ready to receive the first blow from the otter.

rachel25

Jukmin whizzed down the rope. She saw the Pine-Marten raise his weapon.
Jukmin would be skewered if she didn't think of something quick.
Jukmin, at the last moment before impacted sung herself while still holding onto the belt. Her midriff missed the Pine-Marten's blade by milometers.
Jukmin let go of one of the end s of the belt and landed on the top of the stairs sword upraised.

"Well Pine-Marten, looks like it's the end of the road for you!"
Jukmin lunged.     

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on September 04, 2013, 05:01:01 PM
..."Well Pine-Marten, looks like it's the end of the road for you!"
Jukmin lunched.   

OOC: Ah dinnae believe anybeazt vid 'ave time tae 'ave lunch.