News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Great Mossflower War

Started by Trigoma, July 26, 2011, 03:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

andro saw cwilyra deal the badger the blow. "we have to wait untill there distracted or r asleep...and lets hope they dont finish her right now..." andro and welkoh darted up into sum trees and took a vantage point of the situation
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: He got it mixed up with his character from The War of the Ice Paws, I think.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: So are we having multiple bands meet up and form a horde? If so, I'd like to know before the gang eats the stoat. He may be the link between the cannibals and sea...um...well not all rats...

Trigoma

OOC: :O ur kidding me! oops xD ok ima trig in this place lol sorry my bad. as for the rest of the horde, we need everyone back in here and get this really running again if its gonna be succesful.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

OOC: Come on guys! This could be really cool if we'd just do it!

BIC: Naren asked her mother, "Shall we eat her now or wait till morning?"
Cwilyra answered, "Let's wait till morning on this one. Now let's go see about that stoat."

Redwall Musician

OCC: I would post something, but my characters are at Redwall, being peaceful.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Eat me now or eat me later? Morbid. :-\ :D
BIC: Jurga waited until nobeast was taching, then started to bite at the ropes holding her. She smiled to herself as they began to give way. She would be out of here by midnight!
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

"mind if i assist you with that?" said trigoma to jurga. trigoma quickly drew his knife and severd the ropes in an instant. "we havent much time! we have to get out of here!"
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Jurga was about to ask who this creature was, then thought better of it. She shook off the ropes, and followed Trigoma.
OOC: What species is Trigoma again? ???
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: Last time I checked he was a squirrel...but he's changed a few times so I'm not sure anymore. :-\

BIC: Naren stepped over to where the stoat was tied against a tree, "Here he is just waiting to be eaten!"
She made a great show of prodding him to see if he was ready to eat...and in the process nearly got finger bitten off by the stoat!
"OOOUUUUCH!!! YOU STUPID STOAT!" She screamed as she drew a little knife to kill him with.
Cwilyra knocked it out of her hand, "Not yet, Naren!"
"He bit me!"
Lonar snickered, "Of course he did! Your paw was by his mouth! What would you do?"
"Enough!" yelled Cwilyra. Turning to the stoat, she said, "Hmm...he should make a fine dinner! Lonar! Hooknose! Get that fire ready! We're having stoat tonight!"
As the band cheered, the stoat very calmly said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Me captain don't take to kindly to rats eatin' his crew."

OOC: Are we pulling a few different groups of vermin or not? If not, I'll have to edit out the stoat's comment.

Trigoma

OOC: -_- i was a hare at first cause i thought basil said we were in the long patrol at first but changed it to squirrle cause we're not :O ok. as for the vermin crew. yesh tht will help to pull all the vermin together ;)

BIC: trigoma and jurga ran for cover and made a clean escape. "ok were clear now. all we have to do is rest a bit and get as much distance between us and them as possible."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

She took the opportunity to ask him who he was.
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Cwilyra gave the stoat an odd look and gestured to her gang to be quiet as she asked, "Your captain?"
The stoat replied, "Yup, me captain - Captain Rhadoc"
Cwilyra said, "I've never heard of him, he obvioiusly can't be that great!"
The stoat laughed and said, "Great! He's the evilest rat that ever sailed the seas! He takes slaves an' booty everywhere he goes!"
"Does he have many slaves?"
"Lots and lots!"
"He must have a great crew if that's true"
"The greatest!"
"Mother! May I speak to you?" Naren interupted as she pulled her mother aside.
"What are you doing?" Naren asked, "You make it sound as though you actually fear this Captain Rhadoc!"
"Fear? No, but where there are slaves and crew for him, there's food aplenty for us."

OOC: How's that? I'm a little out of it right now...