News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within the Walls RP thread

Started by rachel25, October 07, 2013, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bryony held the arrows so that the points were facing forward. She threw one, while switching the other to her right paw.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall saw the horrible seen unvale before him.
Bryant on the ground, Cein on his knees, Bryony in the air, Redwallers looking out their windows.
Marshall, for once, did not know what to do.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Scarlet had seen Bryony coming she had tried to get out of the way, but she wasn't in time. The arrow hit her in the arm. It was nothing compared to what she had been through, but it annoyed her more than anything. She brought her sword up, to slash Bryony's throat.
Cien saw what she was doing, he leapt up, and tackled her to the ground. In the same movement he drew Scarlet's dagger from her belt, and twisted round, and struck out at Bryony with his foot. "ENOUGH!" He shouted. He held the dagger at Scarlet's throat, "Never try to kill one of these beasts. They would hang us both from the nearest tree. Now I don't know about you, but I didn't survive being tortured, and branded, just to be killed because of you. It wouldn't be the first time I've suffered because of you, but it's not gonna happen!" He growled.
Scarlet was terrified, she couldn't help it, Cien could be ruthless. She had seen him gut a searat who had simply stolen from him. He may have been out of action for a long time, and he may have changed sides, but he was still Cien Seashadow. Former Captain of a dangerous raider's ship, and then rebel, and outlaw. And now warrior.   

Gonff the Mousethief

Tripper had been waiting for a signal. He had gotten worried when he saw what Cien had done.
He looked not far from him to still see Bryant holding the sword.
He walked and knelt by him.
''Aye mate, are ya hurt?''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Sister Lupine ran over to Cien shouting, "Don't! Put the dagger down Cien, PLEASE!"
She was worried, if Cien would harm himself with a dagger, what would he do to someone else!
-----------------------
"Don't! Put the dagger down Cien, PLEASE!"
Cien heard the desperateness in the good Sister's voice. With contempt he could hardly hide, he let go of Scarlet, and stood up. "Fine." He growled, throwing the dagger away from him. 

Cornflower MM

Bryony could only see Scarlet. When Cien kicked her, she felt nothing. When the dagger was thrown into her path, she stopped and picked up. She flung her other arrow, Her only instinct was to get to Bryant's killer.

-----------------------------------

OOC: Gnoff, Bryant's unconscious.

BIC: Bryant could only hold onto the sword, that was the only thing......."You've done well, squirrel." He heard, then he sank even deeper into the blackness.....

Gonff the Mousethief

Tripper saw that the squirrel was passed out.
''MOUSE, COME OVER HERE! THE SQUIRREL IS PASSED OUT!''
Marshall heard Tripper yelling.
''Come on Sista, lets get to Bryant!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Scarlet had just stood up, when another arrow went whizzing past her. "Cien, if you want me to leave her alone. Stop her trying to kill me!"
-----------------------
Cien agreed, and walked over to Bryony. If she tried anything, he'd teach her a lesson she wouldn't forget. She couldn't be any worse than her brother had been back in his raiding days.
-----------------------
Sister Lupine was worried, but she could now see Redwallers running out of the Abbey doors. She saw Skipper, and a few of his otters, and felt better. If there was anymore trouble, Skipper would sort it out. "Ok, where is he?" 

Cornflower MM

Bryony snarled, clawing at Cien. She had the dagger and sliced at his arm. She then tried to dodge past him, trying to get to Scarlet.

OOC: Oh, duh! I was going to PM you my plan!

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall and Sister Lupine made over to Bryant and Tripper.
''Tripper whats wrong with him?''
''He is unconscious.''
''Sister Lupine, do you have any medicine?''

OOC: what if I mess up the plan yall are making?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I don't think you will, but do you want me to PM it to you when I have time?

BIC: Bryant stirred, but remained unconscious.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I'm still here! Even though I haven't posted in a while! :P But I'm kinda confused about Cien's past. So Scarlet is his mate, as in his wife? And she's evil?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 14, 2014, 06:24:49 PM
OOC: I'm still here! Even though I haven't posted in a while! :P But I'm kinda confused about Cien's past. So Scarlet is his mate, as in his wife? And she's evil?
OOC: I will explain....
Well, Cien grew up on a merchant ship, his parents adopted some orphans (they were otters) one of them was Scarlet. Scarlet, and Cien fell into a sort of love. Anyway, she started to control a lot of what happened on board Autumn Fair mainly because Cien, was in charge of a lot, because his parents were ill. When his parents died, everyone wanted him to be Captain, but they didn't want to be merchants anymore. So Scarlet got the idea into Cien's head that they should become raiders. Cien agreed with the idea. They became raiders, and slave traders, and made quite a few enemies. Then one day, Cien raided a ship that belonged to a very powerful vermin, who owned an island. (Riftgard) He (the vermin) then hired a bounty hunter to capture Cien, and bring him to him. The bounty hunter was captain of a ship called, The Weeping Skull. Him, his crew, and a few other ships belonging to the powerful vermin ruler, attacked Cien's ship, and killed almost everyone, any left alive, were taken as slaves, on the powerful vermin's ships, who sailed ahead, back to Riftgard. Cien managed to get free, after suffering some terrible injures, that sent him quite insane. He destroyed The Weeping Skull by setting fire to it. He then sailed off in Autumn Fair in search of Scarlet, but everywhere he went creatures tried to capture him. He then ended up at Salamanderstron, made up some story about being attacked my searats, and sold Autumn Fair to the badgerlord, and travelled up to Redwall. Where he's lived ever since.

Scarlet is not his wife, but was his first mate on board Autumn Fair. She is now here in search of something Cien stole from the powerful vermin ruler. She also sold Cien out, and the rest of the crew on Autumn Fair for money, because Cien told her he didn't want them to be raiders anymore. If that made no sense, or if you have any questions, just PM me. :)

BIC: Cien slapped Bryony hard across the face, and tried to throw her to the ground.
OOC: Is that alright?
BIC: Scarlet knew she had to get away with Cien fast. Redwallers were now everywhere, she didn't want to stick around for questioning. "Cien, leave her, and lets get out of here!" She shouted desperately.
---------------------
"No, but he's hurt bad, we must get him up to the infirmary! Someone please, help. Bryant is hurt!" Sister Lupine yelled at the confused Redwallers. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: That's fine! Gnoff, I'll PM it to you soon, as in today soon. Hopefully.

BIC: Bryony seemed to be/was stronger than Cien in her rage, so still screaming, used Cien's push (OOC: Don't exactly know how, but lets remember she's rather...Angry, to put it mildly. Angry people are always stronger and crazier.) to jump up past his shoulders and use that to jimp over him. She landed, and raced toward Scarlet.

OOC: I'm thinking Scarlet should be rather scared of this squirrel out for revenge.

BIC: Cold, blackness....Just cold blackness.... Need to get up, need to get up...Then the mouse! "It's not your time to die, young Abbey Warrior. Stand in for Cien, but beware the lady; She'll try to stop Cien from coming back.....Rest well, and stay strong. Oh, and don't go after your sister. She has a rather....Big, you could say, role to play." Warm blackness now, after the mouse. He smiled, it was like home again.