Dule: Arya (Cornflower) Vs. Dodra (Faiyloe)

Started by Faiyloe, November 01, 2013, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arya strained to keep Dodra's paw from going down, killing her. She then decided to change tactics, going limp then thrusting up.

Faiyloe

Dodra was shoved backwards and fell on her back. One of her daggers flew from her paws and landed on the shallows of the river. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Arya jumped up and stood at the ready.
OOC: So now what? Continue, or Dodra dies? I vote continue!!

Faiyloe

OOC: Continue. I will die eventually but most likely because of my own slip up.

Dordra jumped up fuming with rage. She was going to slit that little miscreants throat she took a step backwards bringing her blow pipe to her lips and sent a dart flying at her footpaws. at this close range it would be almost impossible to miss.

OOC: it can miss she could have aimed wrong but it would be almost impossible to dodge it knowingly         

Cornflower MM

The dart hit her footpaw. She winced, then fell, since she couldn't feel her left footpaw. She shot an arrow for Dodra's throat.

OOC: Since she was on the ground, it can quite easily miss. And her arm is cut by one of Dodra's daggers.

Faiyloe

Dodra brought the blow pipe to her lips and the arrow thudded in to her shoulder It didn't go very deep but it made her take a staggering step backwards.   

Cornflower MM

Arya shot another arrow, this time toward Dodra's leg.                 

Faiyloe

The arrow thudded into the ground next to her foot paw and she jumped to the side to avoid it even though it would have missed her anyway. She snapped off the end of the arrow shaft and continued. She blew three more darts at Arya but the pain in her shoulder affected her aim.

OOC: How about she goes out on a log over the river and then gets knocked off hitting her head and drowning?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hmm....Good idea! Wait, Dodra or Arya?

BIC: The darts hit Arya's ear. She winced, shooting arrow toward Dodra's nose.

Faiyloe

OOC: I just said that I had terrible aim most of those should have missed.  and I men't Dodra.

BIC: Dodra saw the arrow coming and dropped to the ground. she then jumped up and ran out on a fallen log over hanging  the river. If the the squirrel wanted to keep this up she would have to fallow her.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oops!

BIC: Arya shot another arrow toward her, not aiming anywhere in particular; Just toward the fox.

Faiyloe

the arrow hit Dodras leg and she fell in to the water hitting her head on the log as she went knocking her senseless. it didn't matter she couldn't swim anyway and she was injured.  it was over and she would never terrorize another woodlander again. 

Cornflower MM

Arya shrugged and walked off, the fox didn't really seem to have anything she could use. And the river would take care of the body, sending it out to sea.

OOC: That was fun, Faiy! We should do it again sometime.