News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I am a Bloodwrath Pacifist. I no longer do, nor ever will, take part in Forum Fights.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Quote from: Nightfire on September 15, 2011, 11:15:04 PM
I am a Bloodwrath Pacifist. I no longer do, nor ever will, take part in Forum Fights.
HA! Why?
Aims a poisoned arrow at Tiria
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Nightfire facepalms. "A Bloodwrath Pacifist is not someone you want to get on the bad side of. Do not ask that question again.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"may i ask ye why liddle beastie?" says trigoma. the rath of nightfire falls....
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire kills all of them with a broken, rusty spoon, then walks away and joins Samus Aran in killing Space Pirates.

Trigoma

*trig blows off dust of empty thread. sets nuke up*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Vulto Naraz comes out of nowhere and smashes Trig's nuke with his quarterstaff. He realizes suddenly that it was stupid of him to do that, because the nuke blows up and kills both him and Trig in a fiery blast.

;D

(Nightfire may be a Bloodwrath Pacifist, but Vulto isn't.)

Trigoma

*respawns*

*has a temper tantrum* i got that nuke for christmas! :(. *engages vulto in sword combat*
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on September 17, 2011, 03:53:41 PM
Nightfire facepalms. "A Bloodwrath Pacifist is not someone you want to get on the bad side of. Do not ask that question again.
*gets on Nightfire's bad side*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

*Nightfire comes out of nowhere, beheads Tiria with a rusty spoon, then vanishes again.*

Vulto happens to be an expert wiuth all forms of weaponry, so he is able to fend off Trig's attack. "Since when do we have Christmas in Mossflower??" he yells, swinging his broadsword at Trig's neck.

Tiria Wildlough

I stuck my head back on with glue. Then I set my kitten on you. He will pounce on anything that moves. I haven't tried him out on bloodwrathy squirrelqueens, but I'm sure he's good at nom-ing them.
P.S. DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY KITTY, OR I WILL THROW YOU IN WITH THE SLOTHUNOG. >:( >:(
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

*trig ducks and goes for the stab at vultos exposed stomach*

well i just invented christmas in mossflower! and ill continue till u gemme mah nuke back!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

*Nightfire takes heed of Tiria's warning, and grabs the kitten and throws it into a secure, solid steel lockbox, then throws the box into Slothunog's lake.*

(Hey, I didn't kill the kitten! ;D)

Tiria Wildlough

My kitty is a superhero! He blasts out of the box, kills the Slothunog, and then rips Nightfire apart with rusty pitchforks! ;D
I'm not a hipster.