News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Has anyone noticed?

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 26, 2013, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

You know how there's a ton of birthdays coming up all of a sudden? MOST OF THEM ARE SPAM ACCOUNTS!!!  :o And most of them are turning 30! And most of them have January 1 as their bday!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skipper

Yeah, I just saw that, I thought it looked suspicious.

rachel25

I saw that yesterday, it looked a little odd.

321tumbler

I noticed it and thought it was pretty weird. :o

Leatho Shellhound

Lol! I had to laugh. Wow...

I know that Robert, The Shade, BadgerLordFiredrake, Mask, are real accounts, but the others are most likely spam acounts.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

Oh yeah, and all of the 30-year-old spam accounts live in Tucson, Arizona, and have 3 links in their signature! I guess they're all affiliated with each other!  :o
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

So they must be planning on taking over the world! And our forum is the only thing holding them back! Their trying to stop us trusting each other, so when they send the next load of invaders, we won't be able to hold them back!!!!  :o

Cornflower MM

Yeah, I noticed when I got back from Christmas stuff. I almost ALWAYS Look at the Birthdays, to see if anyone I know has a birthday coming up/that day. I thought was weird, but it wasn't anything like.....SPAM!! I do see your point now, though. And I can clear two people: Shade and BaderLordFiredrake. Shade because he's my friend, even if he has been a little weird lately and why would someone (BadgerLordFiredrake) start an RP?

rachel25

BadgerlordFiredrake has been on here for years. He's true, and blue.

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on December 29, 2013, 07:49:19 PM
BadgerlordFiredrake has been on here for years. He's true, and blue.
Yeah. He's blue. Very blue. Bluer than ever before. He's so blue, you couldn't tell he was there if you shrunk him and put him inside a blue flower.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gnoflet

Has anyone noticed that the government of the U.S.A is taking a downfall?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rusvul

Gnoflet

U.S.A stands for United States of America.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.