News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Ouroboros

Tungro

Ouroboros

_____
|
|____
|     |
|___|

The Witessss

7, 8, 9, hehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheeeeeeee...
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

*Gazes knowingly over glasses* Hmm.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!