Dueling Roulette Round 3

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 09, 2014, 01:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I might join this round, but lately I can only get on here every other day. So I dunno how that'd work with a duel, but yeah, maybe.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, here's my character:

Name: Deathfurl
Species: Weasel
Weapons: Battle Axe, Knife
Description: Deathfurl is a Weasel from the South. A hard life in the hot deserts make him dangerous and untrustful. He also doesn't trust anyone else. He is very skilled in use of the battle axe, and also carries around a knife with him as an extra weapon. He is a relentless fighter, and is urged on with the desire to win whenever he is in a fight.
Appearance: Wears a tattered, sea-blue jerkin, and a pair of tight, red pantaloons. He has a belt that holds his knife, and a special sling for carrying his battle axe.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

I hope I get paired to duel with you Ungatt....

BTW, I'll put my character up soon!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

Anyone else? This is going to close soon! Oh, and get your characters up soon if you've said you want to be in this round.

This might be a small round but I'm fine with that... less for me to critique  ;)

Apps will close for this round on this coming Saturday!!!

Tam and Martin

Name: Vanglar
Species: Fox
Weapons: Large, Single-sided axe and a sling with Stone-pouch

Training/Skills: Was trained by his father when he was young to be a skilled assassin and killer. Very sneaky and sly.

Description: Tall and thin but muscular. Grey fur but white eartips. Wears a black cloak with a cape attached to it. Black, thin boots and a small hat on his head.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

I'll just use one of my old characters.

Name: Hillack
Species: Flying Squirrel
Weapons:  Long viking dagger
Training/Skills: Trained while growing up in a tribe of warrior squirrels.
Description: Light brown fur, blue tunic with cain mail behing it. And a golden belt around his waist. Grey boots and a Cone helmet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Ok, this round is closed for entries! Please go to the Dueling Board to see who you will be playing and who you will be matched with :D