News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Fan Fiction Request Thing

Started by Kitsune, January 13, 2014, 02:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I'm going to have sort of a fan fiction request topic, because I want to help my creativity for my two fan fictions, Bravery and the Quest (I'm kinda stuck with writer's block :P ).

This isn't just an exercise for me, you will get a one-shot fan fiction in return for a topic (even though I know that there are a lot of excellent writers on here). ;D

There are some rules, though:
1. Please don't ask for a story of a character of yours, etc. Places are ok though.
2. A topic could be something like "a character who is trying to survive the winter and they can't find shelter".
3. I will write about the first topic that is posted, so please don't get your feelings hurt if I don't choose yours if it the second or third.
4. Please don't suggest any kind of inappropriate topics (love stories are ok, nothing more ;D ).
5. Feel free to make a topic like this of your own.
6. I will post a rating poll of my last story; I will not be upset if you rate it poorly and tell me why. This is so I can get better!
7. Please don't claim any of my works as your own.

Thank you to everyone who contributes! :D

Osu

This is a wonderful idea and I am definitely going to steal it. o_o

A topic, hmm... I'm not the best at thinking those things up. I'm sure another user could come up with something interesting for you. The only topic I've been stuck on is a wedding ceremony at Redwall -- been trying to write it for a while, not getting anywhere -- which I suspect you might find boring, haha. Something about two friends that are fighting about something? A friar at the Abbey who can't cook? I'm sorry, I can't think of anything specific, myself. Perhaps the second poster should have that honor.

If your problem is writer's block, how about trying for something completely different than what you've been working on? Both of your stories are serious in tone and fairly deep in nature, so why not go for a totally pointless comedy, or a mystery, maybe? Working on something totally different might re-spark your spark, so to speak. Best I can offer for ya. Good luck! (And thanks for this truly fabulous idea! *steals and slinks away*)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

The Skarzs

It appears we have a thief in our midst. But she has a point: do something a little lighter-hearted, like just a friendly journey from place to place in Mossflower, or an entire story about a celebration.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Quote from: Osu on January 14, 2014, 03:40:21 AM
This is a wonderful idea and I am definitely going to steal it. o_o

A topic, hmm... I'm not the best at thinking those things up. I'm sure another user could come up with something interesting for you. The only topic I've been stuck on is a wedding ceremony at Redwall -- been trying to write it for a while, not getting anywhere -- which I suspect you might find boring, haha. Something about two friends that are fighting about something? A friar at the Abbey who can't cook? I'm sorry, I can't think of anything specific, myself. Perhaps the second poster should have that honor.

If your problem is writer's block, how about trying for something completely different than what you've been working on? Both of your stories are serious in tone and fairly deep in nature, so why not go for a totally pointless comedy, or a mystery, maybe? Working on something totally different might re-spark your spark, so to speak. Best I can offer for ya. Good luck! (And thanks for this truly fabulous idea! *steals and slinks away*)
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 14, 2014, 04:00:04 AM
It appears we have a thief in our midst. But she has a point: do something a little lighter-hearted, like just a friendly journey from place to place in Mossflower, or an entire story about a celebration.
Thanks for the idea! ;D