News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You're not going anywhere; my anti-aircraft guns remove hostiles with extreme prejudice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

And I'll help. I don't want insane people escaping into the world, especially those that fancy themselves tyrannical overlords
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Hey! I don't completely fancy myself a tyrannical overlord. While I was in the insane asylum, I thought about what I had done with my life, and I decided I would become good and morally straight...

Just kidding! I can't believe you all believed me!

Jetthebinturong

I didn't believe you for a second *hand glows green* now get back to the asylum!

Delthion

@Jet: We're not letting them out into the world, we're putting them into the divine Empress's island! So stop chasing us! *Teleports Izeroth into Atlas Cheetah and equips cloaking shield that makes us invincible.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Wait.. What? That wasn't part of the plan! You said I could go free!

Delthion

Yes, but first you have to escape!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

You scum! You can't contain me! *is contained by ultra-powerful shields*

Delthion

First, we're escaping to my the divine Empress's island, then you're free to go!

Jukka the Sling

*Is unaware of what is happening* *Quietly sweeps the floor*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

*Blows up Atlas Cheetah but surrounds Izeroth and Del in protective bubbles of auric energy* You aren't getting away you psychos!

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on November 18, 2014, 01:48:22 AM
@Jet: We're not letting them out into the world, we're putting them into the divine Empress's island! So stop chasing us! *Teleports Izeroth into Atlas Cheetah and equips cloaking shield that makes us invincible.*

Jetthebinturong

I don't go by the laws of this universe, they're very dull. Anyway *Teleports Izeroth and Oracle out of Atlas Cheetah*

Izeroth

*steps back into atlas cheetah, flying away without Oracle*

Jetthebinturong

*Catches Cheetah with a chain of auric energy and pulls it back down to Earth* Ah-ah-ah, no escaping for you