News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 27, 2014, 02:25:40 PM
Hey I already have control of this asylum. I have decided you are all goblins and I am the Troll King.
Silence, inmate, and eat your oatmeal.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 27, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
I CONTROL SOREN. I CONTROL THE WORLD!!
Ehhhh. . . No.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

COME ON SKARZS, LET ME RULE!!
I don't feel to good...you got anything for a headache?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Good old-fashioned anesthetic. *Pounds fist into hand.*

Or, maybe some Ibuprofen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Locks Skarzs in a cell* :D

Jukka the Sling

*Trips over broom and bangs head on Amber's knee*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

*punches Oracle*

Sorry, but I needed someone to vent my anger on.

Lady Amber

*Looks at Jukka's bedraggled and unconscious form* Jukka, speak to me; you can't go to the Dark Forest yet!

Jukka the Sling

*Mumbles incoherently* I see a light... at the end... of a tunnel...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

These people really need help. They think they are in the same cell.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

*wakes up* *lets head fall and sleeps again*

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 28, 2014, 12:21:41 AM
These people really need help. They think they are in the same cell.
Indeed. It also appears that Lady Amber's want to harm me has led her to hallucination.
In fact, all of them are hallucinating!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am just sitting in my cell listening to the antics of those next to me.  :'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

You would probably hallucinate too, if people locked you up!

Jukka the Sling

*Opens eyes wide and looks around* I have no memory of this place.

Delthion

You really need to read the books Jukka. They are in so superior to the movies that they are not even measured on the same scale.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.