News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Okay...fine. Pain has no affect on me by the way, but can I still be taste tester please?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on June 29, 2015, 03:31:05 AM
*Rushes in.* WHAT?! THIS HAS A KITCHEN?! I thought we ate what Skarzs caught in his rat traps!
*Is flustering.* The nerve! You think we didn't have kitchens? Ridiculous!

Quote from: Delthion on June 29, 2015, 03:45:39 AM
can I still be taste tester please?
Be a cook and you get to taste the food and keep yourself out of a cell.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Okay! *Flips through cookbook* How 'bout we make spaghetti and meatballs? Hey, Deli, why don't you go check the pantries to see what we have available?

Delthion

*Checks pantries and returns in about fifteen minutes.* There's nothing!!! You can check for yourself...it's like someone went in there and just ate everything! *Excuses self.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Grabs Del's arm and drags him back to his cell,* That is the last straw. You are going back in there. *Throws him in his cell and locks the door*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

*Frowns at Deli* You totally need to go back to your cell. *Sighs* Hey, Faiy, could you free someone to go shopping?

Faiyloe

I think Jukka is free, she can help you in the kitchen if you like.

Delthion

Hey, it just proves that I love your guys' cooking!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on June 30, 2015, 04:33:59 AM
Hey, it just proves that I love your guys' cooking!

That was the pantry, it wasn't even cooked yet!

Delthion

Yes, so therefore when it was cooked it would have been even better! By the way, was Skarzs on his own running things for a little? I found a human limb that was quite tasty! ;D ;D

Faiyloe

What!  :o... ZP, Get over here! What did I tell you about eating people?!

Delthion

I think it was Sage's arm...is that why he hasn't been around lately?

Faiyloe

... Sage is a hare... not a human...  :-\ :P

Delthion

Yes, but in here everyone is a human!!! ;D ;D

Faiyloe

... This is why you are locked up. Skarzs is a troll, I am a squirel, Russa is a squirrel, Jet is a... Im not sure what he is actually... Jukka is a squirrel, Amber is a squirrel, Dan is a squirrel... we have way to many squirrels around here...  Izzy once told me he was a stoat... HiAG is a weasel there is no denying that... Etc... etc... etc...