News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Uses the pocket addition of minecraft and goes into creative mode* Breaks out o the bedrock cell and carries my two junior inspectors back too the asylum where they run around beginning their inspection again* Goes back into normal mode*

"Hm my new badge gives me a few new perks, all the latest tech, strike teams and abilities."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Corn isn't an inmate. And Vilu, you can't teleport.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

The government wants you to think that you can teleport... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

The government wants you to think I can't teleport.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

The government wants you to think that it wants me to think that you can't teleport.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 02:18:35 PM
Actually, Eolyiaf is not imaginary.

Divine Empress, how shall we get out of this accursed place?

Stop calling me that! I'm not Eolyiaf I'm Faiy That Evil which of a sister took my place!

Like that is going to work? You've tried that before and It never works.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 21, 2015, 02:56:20 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on August 21, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
*Walks back into the asylum* I am sorry Vilu but you are out dated... we don't really need you with the new integrated security systems. *Teleports Vilu and his crew into separate cells* besides now that I am co-owner of this facility I don't really trust you to follow my orders.
Teleports back out "As you can see I'm a changed stoat. Not that rebellious sea captain I was before and I have all the latest technology. And how con Cornflower be head cook if she's an inmate?"

Vilu dear, you can't teleport, all you latest tec was teleported off your person in the teleportation process. Now please be patient the more you try to escape the less pleasant the out come for you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

CaptainRocktree

Am I still locked up? I've been very good boy Ms. Faiy.  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Well I have something that counter acts the thing that takes away my things so to bad.

Faiyloe

*Rolls eyes* And now he's imagining things... I don't have time for this foolishness.

Rock, it's me! Faiy, If you help me escape I promise to let you go free.

Sorry but not happening. You are staying right where you are so I can keep an eye on you.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

I think your the one who's imagining things.

BTW A pleasure to fight you again.

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports Sand and his junior inspectors into outer space*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

It looks like Skarz and Faiyloe need help they can't even keep their own prisoners locked up.

CaptainRocktree

*Squeezes through jail bars* *Walks past Faiy whistling*

Hehehe, I escaped.  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

*Hits Rock's head with a knock out stick and puts him in a small iron box*
" See Faiy I can be trusted. How bout I have a probationary period?"