News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zere iz alvayz eatin' Mangoez...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

*Walks in wearing a lab coat* *pushes glasses up my nose and looks around* Good grief! I go to school and this is what happens. *sees LT and heads over to him* Good, I see you have been conducting an evaluation of this place.*Takes LT's clipboard from him and looks it over* I'm expecting a full report on my desk by tomorrow  *Flips through the pages and then hands it back* I am going to need it if I am ever going to reform this institution. *stops to look at the "tests" Skarz is conducting* This is unscientific, how do you ever expect to come to a diagnosis. I have also been looking over this establishments records and I have found no file on successful treatments nor any attempts at finding them. Additionally, the living conditions that the patients are required to live in are atrocious. The first thing I am going to change is this absurd policy of isolation. There are to be regular scheduled social hours. Please adapt the extra mess hall into a social lounge, and take the necessary security precautions. I would like this to be implemented as soon as possible. Corn could you order some new magaziens and books to stock the lounge with and see about moving that big screen TV from Skarz's office into the new lounge as well.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz eatin' a Mango* Ah loike Mangoez...Ah loike Cereal taae...Ah loike Cheeze taae...Mango Cheeze Cereal. 'mm.......................................
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 19, 2017, 02:28:35 AM
Mango Cheeze Cereal. 'mm.......................................
I now see why you are here in the asylum.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 18, 2017, 08:50:05 PM
*Walks in wearing a lab coat* *pushes glasses up my nose and looks around* Good grief! I go to school and this is what happens. *sees LT and heads over to him* Good, I see you have been conducting an evaluation of this place.*Takes LT's clipboard from him and looks it over* I'm expecting a full report on my desk by tomorrow  *Flips through the pages and then hands it back* I am going to need it if I am ever going to reform this institution. *stops to look at the "tests" Skarz is conducting* This is unscientific, how do you ever expect to come to a diagnosis. I have also been looking over this establishments records and I have found no file on successful treatments nor any attempts at finding them. Additionally, the living conditions that the patients are required to live in are atrocious. The first thing I am going to change is this absurd policy of isolation. There are to be regular scheduled social hours. Please adapt the extra mess hall into a social lounge, and take the necessary security precautions. I would like this to be implemented as soon as possible. Corn could you order some new magaziens and books to stock the lounge with and see about moving that big screen TV from Skarz's office into the new lounge as well.
Finally, someone sane! ;D
Freddy

The Skarzs

(Actual conversation between myself and Fay.)

Me: You're making me look bad.
Faiy: You don't need any help with that, here, at least.
Me: Ouch.
Faiy: You did try to feed everyone rubber rats.
Me: That was like two or three years ago. Right before I went crazy and you had to lock me up as well.
Faiy: ... Right... Your more recent stunt involved giving Rosie a box cutter! What were you thinking?!
Me: Test.
Faiy: If you could even call it a test.
Me: Why not?
Faiy: ... Well I suppose you could call it a test. Just a really bad one. The testing validity is extremely poor not to mention dangerous.
Me: That is the point. I was seeing  how she would react to it. If she did something dangerous or just weird then I would take that into consideration. That was also only one test. But you just had to come in with your psychology and professionalism and take my asylum again.
(Why does everyone want my asylum?)
Faiy: Don't worry. You can keep your job. I think you would make a very good head of security and chief lab technician.
Me: Come to think of it that's not far from what I do anyways. . .
You are evil.
Faiy: Thank you. ;D

So. . . Yeah. Looks like you're all lucking out and having Faiyloe be the head of the asylum. (At least until she goes back to school, and then it will be all mine again. Mwah ha hah.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Don't get your hopes up ;). Anyway, I have been thinking of giving everyone promotions.

Corn you are now the new Director of the Department of Patient Quality of Life (or the PQL Director for short). Don't worry you still get to keep your kitchen.

Amber, I am promoting you to Head Kitchen Attendant, you report to Corn. You will be in charge of stocking the kitchen, distributing meals to the patients, and helping prepare meals according to Corns instructions.

Rosie, you are the new Manager of Niceties, you also report to Corn. You will be in charge of collecting donations and distributing niceties to the patients.

LT, you are the new Health and Safety Manager. You report to me. 

Rosie Willowwater

Yay, a promotion!  ;D

. . . Who will I collect donations from?

Faiyloe

Any willing party. I am sure the guests would love to donate to our cause. There is usually a flock of them loitering around the back gate.

Rosie Willowwater

Alright.

*Walks out to the back gate and places a basket with a sign saying 'Donations Appreciated!' outside the gate*

*Walks back to Faiy's office*

D'ya think a bake sale would attract some attention? I can make some mean blueberry muffins.

Faiyloe

Sure, go right ahead. Just make sure to ok the use of the kitchen with Corn.

The Skarzs

. . . Rosie was still under investigation. There were allegations against her sanity. Are you disregarding those, or is this how you are going to test her state?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Those allegation were made without any evidence to back them up. From here on out any claims to someone's sanity must be backed up by quotable evidence.

Delthion

Nobody notices me... ;D

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Thanks for the promotion, Faiy! ;D

*Hands Del a mop* Here, you can sweep up the kitchen while I start making the food.