News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Audible zoundz from ze extremely locked up chamber vhere Patient Zero iz bein' 'eld are 'eard*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

We'd like to thank Audible for sponsoring this episode of HIIAG's Torture Chambers. Go on Audible.com today and use the promo code TORTURE to earn a free trial and three free books.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on June 14, 2021, 02:44:11 AM
We'd like to thank Audible for sponsoring this episode of HIIAG's Torture Chambers. Go on Audible.com today and use the promo code TORTURE to earn a free trial and three free books.

You're silly.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.

Insane.    Insane.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on June 14, 2021, 02:44:11 AM

Ach...

*Ze zound o' ze chamber containment vallz fer vhere Patient Zero iz bein' kept loudly crackin' und zen foinally breakin' iz 'eard, folloved a fev momentz later by zome 'eavy gazpin' und ze zound o' a certain previouzly named individual ezcapin'*

Ah vonder if ze noo iz a good toime tae mention Patient Zero 'az an extremely contagiouz zombie viruz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

*Clings to Hiag's fingernail*  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Eats a ceramic plate...*

Russa Nodrey

There are two kinds of people.
Freddy

Ally046

*Eats another ceramic plate...*

WorshipTiria

Shoots a ceramic plate with a revolver he somehow snuck into an asylum.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: WorshipTiria on June 17, 2021, 05:09:36 PM
Shoots a ceramic plate with a revolver he somehow snuck into an asylum.
It's sneaked.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)