News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Adopt-a-Pet

Started by Rainshadow, May 31, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Hello, can I have a Smiley Magical Ferret Dragon? And I will stab anyone who acronymizes that, I swear...

Rainshadow

Rus
  One SMFD comin' right up!  ;D

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

That thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen, Rus I'm stealing your pet.... Just kidding

The denizen Echidna?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 20, 2014, 09:39:18 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 20, 2014, 09:32:08 PM
Where is "'round these parts"?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!  >:D  YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!

*Ahem*  Anyway, would anyone else like to adopt a loving pet?
She actually is near me.
But HOW near, you will never know. It's possible I'm staring at her through her window as I type; it's also possible that we live merely in the same time zone. Or this is all and illusion. . .

May I have a ferret, please?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Can I have a DFMS, or Demonic Furry Monster Salamander?

Rainshadow

Skarzsy
  Good job, remaining mysterious.  ;D

[close]

@Rus:  Sorry, but it appears we don't carry those here.  :(  I could get you a monkey AND a salamander, if you wish.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

FERRET! Thanks, Rain. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Okay, fine. Can I have a DELL Flaming Mechanical Stork, then?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 21, 2014, 08:14:19 PM
Okay, fine. Can I have a DELL Flaming Mechanical Stork, then?

*Clucks tongue irately*  Y'know, I've been able to fill out almost all the requests I've gotten here.  And then there's you.  STOP RUININ' MAH REPUTATION, DUDE!  :P

(This means that no, you may not, as that is yet another creature my shelter does not... er... shelter.)

Delthion

Could I have the Great Dragon as shown on Merlin?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Oh, you mean Kilgharrah?

Deli
[close]

Delthion

Yes, I could never remember his name.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2014, 09:24:47 PM
Yes, I could never remember his name.

Yeah, I can remember Aithusa, but Kilgharrah's a bit harder to remember.  I had to go to the almighty Google for the spelling, lol.  :P

Delthion

It refuses to load adamantly.

Rainshadow

Deli

Sorry, Kilgharrah's being a little touchy today.  All because SOMEONE forgot to feed him!  *Glares at Dwemer construct*  Bob, manure duty for a week.  *Bob hangs head*  NOW, BOB!  *Bob rolls away*
[close]