News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Adopt-a-Pet

Started by Rainshadow, May 31, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

RRRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainshadow

Sorry, sorry, I have about a week or two left of school, then I'm gonna be getting to all these requests!  I've been working on the deck and on my math all weekend long, so I couldn't get on then, and this weekend I'll be busy, BUT I WILL GET THESE DONE!  EVENTUALLY!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Good. I'll keep the topic alive, shall I?

Delthion

REVIVE,

Could I have a dog that is a border collie/boxer mix?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Delthion

Actually, that is the breed of my real dog.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

We got an American bulldog/dingo. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I think I have to cancel my order, you're not going to make good business if I'm forcing you to close
*Grumbling noises*
Deal with it
*Grumbling noises*
No I will not help you with your aquarium, I've seen what you use that aquarium for! Using sharks like that is unethical, both to the sharks and the poor saps you feed them
*Grumbling noises*
I don't care if you're not human, ethics transcend humanity, I'm not human either
*Grumbling noises*
I don't care, find someone else
*Quiet, silky, sly talking noises*
Touch him and you die slowly
Oh is he threatening Walker? I used to do that, it was very fun to see your reaction
Touch either of them and you die slowly
*Grumbling noises*
I don't care if she hates me, I made a promise and I intend to keep it
Your threats mean nothing, you're trapped in this pocket dimension
*Grumbling noises*
Try it and I'll seal UR away from your reality
*Grumbling noises*
I'll ask him to do it then
*Grumbling noises*
I don't want him to obey me, I want him to take my advice into account. I can't force him to do anything but I can try and sway his thoughts
*Grumbling noises*
Try and I swear by all the gods that have ever lived or ever will and all the creatures from the deepest depths of the Abyss that if you try that, it will be the last thing you ever do
*Grumbling noises*
We shall see indeed
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Welcome back to the Pet Adoption Center!  Sorry for such a long hiatus, everyone, my little sla- er, friends were looking for more birds to complete Jet's order.  Unfortunately, *glances at pile of scrap metal that used to be Dwemer constructs* they failed.

Delthion
[close]
Skarzsy
[close]
Jet
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

What pet do you think would go with me?
baby turtle forever

Rainshadow

Firedrake
  Since your username has badger in it...

[close]

Delthion

Can I have a red-tailed hawk?

Rainshadow

Deli
  Ah, red-tailed hawk, eh?  Lots of those 'round these parts.

[close]

Delthion

Where is "'round these parts"?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on August 20, 2014, 09:32:08 PM
Where is "'round these parts"?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!  >:D  YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!

*Ahem*  Anyway, would anyone else like to adopt a loving pet?