News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would any of you like to have a duel with me?

Started by Cornflower MM, June 01, 2014, 11:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Well, we sorta discussed it over PM's, so I'm posting my sheet here.

Name: Garthhick, but prefers Garth.
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Tall and strong, with dark brown fur all over him. The tip of one of his ears has been cut off. He wears a gray tunic with a supple leather belt.
Weapon(s): Will use a long-handled axe.
Personality: Serious, but kind. He is mostly quiet; does not like being forced into things.

I was thinking that I will explain the whole place where they are to fight and the circumstances under which they got there when I start the thread.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay, that sounds good. Do you mid if I cheat a bit? I'm copy and pasting (With a few modifications, of course .)

Name: Arya Brushtail
Weapon/Armor: A bow and arrows, a hand-and-a-half sword, and a dagger. Her armor is shin guards, and a breastplate.
Species: Squirrel.
Appearance: Brown furred, her nose, ears, and her left paw are black. She wears a green tunic, is slim, but strong.

The Skarzs

Well, the only problem I have with it is that they were forced into the fights after their stuff was taken away. :P So, you would have to find an explanation as to how she got her armor. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

That works too. :D
Alright; I'll start it a little later. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Great! I hope this works; I've only done one other duel, and it never finished. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

It should...Say, how are we going to end this?

The Skarzs

We kind of decided over PM's, remember? They both end up escaping, neither of them dying.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh, yeah.....Hey, my brain's not all together this morning!