Fight Between Garth (Skarzs) and Arya (Corn)

Started by The Skarzs, June 05, 2014, 06:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

In a land far away from Mossflower, a group of vermin led by a warrior-chief had a favorite game to play during their highest feasts. Two creatures were brought into a ring on the noon of the day to fight each other to the death. Sometimes it was two vermin against each other; other times it was a vermin against a woodlander. But on this occasion, a certain squirrel had been captured, all his possessions taken away, and forced into a cage to await the inevitable fight. He had heard rumors that he had to fight another squirrel, and he hoped they were not true.
Garthhick struggled against his captors as he was dragged toward an iron door that opened into the fight ring. They threw him forward onto the ground, shutting another door behind him, poking him with spears through the gaps. The squirrel was forced forward, and the gate in front of him opened so he could walk through. Once on the dirt ring, the gate shut, and he picked up an axe that lay in front of him. Looking toward the other door, he prayed silently for his life, as well as who he had to fight while he waited.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"What the-? Leggo of me, you addle-headed, beetlebrains! Is this anyway you treat a lady?!?!?" Arya shrieked as she was pushed, prodded, and poked to a door. Then the door opened, and spears ringed around. "Oh, no, I am NOT going in there, you baggy bums!" She said, then gave a yell of indignation as they picked her up and threw her bodily into the arena. She jumped up, her paw grabbed her sword that was lying in the dirt. She also picked up her dagger, and slipped it into the boot, noticing that they had confiscated her arrows as well as her armor. Then, she observed the squirrel at the other end. "Oh, come on! You can't be serious?" She shrieked at the vermin surrounding the arena. Then she twirled her sword, stuck it into the scabbard, and ran and leaped for the arena wall, grabbed on, and started going up it, using a tactic she;d learned from a bear in her travels. She got about half way up before they knocked her off balance using spear butts. She landed tails over ears, and used the momentum to roll upright. "Alright, then, sir. I do apologize; I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you, or you kill me." She called to the other squirrel. Then she drew her blade and charged.

OOC: I left out the bow and arrows because I thought it would be more fair.

The Skarzs

OOC: Okay

BIC: Garthhick also charged, but as he neared Arya, he dropped to the ground in a roll, attempting to trip his opponent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya jumped tp the side, and brought her sword down, attempting to slash his back.

The Skarzs

Garth didn't know how close he had been to a serious wound. Bouncing up, he swung his axe at Arya's side.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya blocked the blow, setting her paws tingling. Muttering an oath, she started slashing in a figure-eight pattern, her sword going faster and faster unbtil it was ablir, stepping closer to Garth.

The Skarzs

Garth backed up, not sure as to what kind of move he should make until he reached the wall. Suddenly getting an idea, he ran and jumped up the wall to land behind Arya.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya whirled around, bringing her sword up to protect her face, while using her dagger for the first time and thrust it forward.

The Skarzs

Garth used the butt of his axe to block the dagger, whacking at her paw with it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya grimaced, as the axe hit her paw, but took the moment to swing at Garth's head, since he was distracted.

The Skarzs

The squirrel twisted his head to the side as quickly as he could, but not as quickly as he should have. Tip of his ear was even shorter now. He kicked at Arya's legs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Exceeded PM limit. Again. Sorry.

BIC: Took a step back, but not fast enough, and went down hard on her tail. She popped back up, and took a ready stance.

The Skarzs

OOC: Ah.

BIC: Garth circled Arya, trying to find a weak spot. "I'm sorry we have to fight," he said.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"So am I.....But I'd really like to get home to my mother. She hasn't long left in this world." Arya said regretfully, turning with Garth. "Oh, by the way, my name's Arya. Arya Brushtail." She said.

The Skarzs

"Garth," he said. "You're not getting home to your mother any quicker, I'm afraid." He charged at her, using his axe as a ram.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.