Anyone care for a duel?

Started by Morgazath, June 05, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

I'm bored. Anyone care to have a duel with me?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rusvul

Sure. Be warned, though, most duels I fight end in mutual destruction. :P

What kind of scenario? And do you care if it's canon or not?

Morgazath

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 05, 2014, 10:28:34 PM
Sure. Be warned, though, most duels I fight end in mutual destruction. :P

What kind of scenario? And do you care if it's canon or not?
Uh-Oh.  ::)

The scenario I was thinking of was a sea battle where the two ships are on fire, falling apart and sinking ever so slowly. And what's canon?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rusvul

By 'canon,' I mean containing only things from the Redwall series. Mice and rats are canon, as are wolverines, but starships are not. And yeah, I'm up for a ship battle. Cannons? (The ballistic kind.)

Morgazath

Oh, okay. Canon it is then. And yes, cannons. MUST HAVE EXPLOSIVES!!! >:D

Rusvul

But... Cannons aren't canon... MAKE UP YOUR MIND! :P

...I say in favor of cannons, and maybe flintlock pistols and muskets. Flintlock meaning a long reload. Very long.

Morgazath

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 06, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
But... Cannons aren't canon... MAKE UP YOUR MIND! :P

...I say in favor of cannons, and maybe flintlock pistols and muskets. Flintlock meaning a long reload. Very long.
Oh. My bad. Well I guess it would not be canon, because of the cannons, but don't pick a large animal like a wolverine or a badger. 'Cause the animal I wanted to play as for this duel is a fox. As for flintlock pistols or muskets, let's just say we lost them sometime in the fight.  ;)

Cornflower MM

Actually, I think I remember a cannon in one of the books. Maybe not, though.

Morgazath

Which one? There weren't any cannons in any of the books I read.

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Redwall. (The one with Cluny.)
Mattimeo.
Isn't the Bellmaker the one with Gabull the Wild?
The Pearls of Lutra.
Lord Brocktree.
Taggerung
And Loamhedge.  

Rusvul

To quote Dannflorreguba, 'Gunpowder is non-canon.' There's no gunpowder using weapons in Redwall.

But yeah, I'll most likely play a fox as well. A FOX WITH A VERY GOOD GRIP ON THE FLINTLOCK PISTOL! :P

...Nah, I don't need a single-shot pistol anyway.

Cornflower MM

Hang on......It's not coming. Wait, was it Triss? No.....Ack! I've read them alls o many times, so close together I can't remember!

The Skarzs

The most powerful weapon was a giant crossbow, in the Rouge Crew.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay...I'll keep probing my memory. Oh, and Skarzs? We need a brainstorming session over PMs. Like, right now.