News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel: Thomas Barkshield and Cornflower MM

Started by Thomas Barkshield, June 08, 2014, 05:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Thomas gazed around him as chunks of the wall began to crumble around him. He had to find his enemy before they were all crushed!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Thomas Barkshield

Thanks! Last time I duelled (several months ago) We did it in the roleplay board. Derp. :P

Cornflower MM

OOC: Shall we start over? Thank you, Matthias!

(Yes. I'm the one who PMed him.)

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: Yes

BIC: Thomas looked around him as chunks of the castle fell. He had to find his enemy before they were all crushed!

Cornflower MM

Arya looked around, and nimbly dodged a falling hunk f rock. There he was! She snuck up to him and said, "Looking for me? Try looking the over way." Then giggled. Her sword was ready to draw, she made sure of that, as she waited for his reaction.

Thomas Barkshield

Thomas was an expert fighter, and guessed of her trick. He dived into a roll, drawing his sword as he came back up to meet his enemy.

Cornflower MM

OOC: She just wanted to startle him, not cut off his head or anything. Yeesh!

BIC: Arya drew her sword as he rolled, and settled into her stance. "Well? Whatcha waiting for? I haven't got all day." She said.

Thomas Barkshield

Thomas ran at her, holding his word in front of him like a lance.

Cornflower MM

Arya swing her sword up, meaning to deflect his, and twisted it as it came down, aiming for his shoulder.

Thomas Barkshield

The blow nicked him, and Tom could feel his shoulder ache. He drew himself back up again, and began swinging his sword wildly at Arya.

Cornflower MM

Arya retreated, tripped, and put her sword flat up to deflect any blows.