MAAANNNGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 12, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Um, yeah! *Returns from leaving giant mango in safe place* YOU DON'T LIKE MAGOS!!! EVERYBODY!! RUUUUUUNNNN!!!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 13, 2014, 10:21:09 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 13, 2014, 08:10:52 PM
Peaches.

WHERE?!?!? Where, where, WHEREEEEEEEEEEE??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
*Points at you.* Right behind you. *Giant peach punches Cornflower in the face.* Yay, payback time. :)

Cornflower MM

*Growls and hisses at peach, then launches self on peach* *Demolishes peach* Humph. *Wipes hands*

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 13, 2014, 11:20:07 PM
*Growls and hisses at peach, then launches self on peach* *Demolishes peach* Humph. *Wipes hands*
*Stares at peach remains in dismay. Then looks at Cornflower.* Holy bad stuff. :o *Turns and high-tails it out of there.*

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Morgazath

*Peeks around corner.* What about me? I'm terrified over here!

BlueRose

You're a mango hater. Stay there. For now. Later you might just re-instate yourself into my good graces. Maybe.

Morgazath

It's not my fault I don't like mangos. :'( *Sulks in corner.*

Russa Nodrey

I've....never h-had a m-mango. *Hides under table* But I've had mango juice-ish stuff. * *Digs into the cement and hides in hole*
Freddy