𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major! Iz zere a ztory behind ziz artvork?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Yes there is. I'd eventually like to make it into a comic, so I'm kind of hesitant to tell all about it. But, I have drawn Argunath many times in the past on here.
In this picture he is fighting a tiger wielding a katana, and it's one of the most difficult battles he has ever had, since he rarely needed to fight anyone his size, let alone bigger than him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

That's a really neat plot idea, cause most often, the protagonist starts off weak, and unable to do anything, but I feel like the opposite of that, and the characters feelings during it would actually be really interesting to follow. I look forward to seeing what you do with this!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Thanks! I like the idea myself. In an analogy it would be like someone being very smart during primary school and then finding as they get older they may not be as smart as they think, and can either face those challenges to become stronger or give up in despair.
Argunath faces many different kinds of enemies, ones he can easily overcome, ones who have ways to defeat his fighting style despite being smaller and weaker, ones who are more skilled, etc.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MatthiasMan

Really nice work with the blood! I like the contrast. 

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.