News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Yeah it's like looking at a timeline!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Thanks guys! Didn't think my old art would be as popular as my newer stuff. ;D
Well, let's continue expanding my new stuff: Here is something requested for me by Captain Tammo, though Leatho has already drawn it. Enjoy.

Damien the Damned.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Wow, I love it! The way you showed the depth of the room, and the steps, and floor, and pillars - it's awesome.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Awesome!  :D  I only wish I could view it on my laptop, though; the picture's rather small on my Kindle.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

That looks Great!!! I really like it! Neat sword design!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Thanks Leatho! And that's actually how a flamberge sword is. Tammo requested it be a flamberge, so I made it one.

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 11, 2014, 01:54:15 AM
Wow, I love it! The way you showed the depth of the room, and the steps, and floor, and pillars - it's awesome.

Yeah, A+ On those aspects! I loved the sword, too!
I have plans for these pictures, MWAHAHAHAHA
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Why thank you; I do try to keep proportion and perspective. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Wow, good job Skarz. I like the mole and the octopus.

I'm retired from the forum

Dippler

There are two types of people, those who can finish sentences