The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 17, 2014, 12:43:48 AM
You should see my feet IRL. :P
I kind of want to :D

What size feet do you have?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Size 10-12; it depends on the shoe. :P The thing is my feet are really wide, and my big toe is unusually large, so I have to wear shoes that fit my wideness, not necessarily my length.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

My brother wears a size 14 US. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

:I

. . . As promised, I have art!

This is the cast of the RP: A Winter to Freeze Your Heart.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I know I already said this elsewhere, but that's amazing!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Dannflower Reguba

Not bad, the biggest critique I would give to this would be Vatra's left arm. She looks like she stuck her sleeve in bleach for.... two years.  ::) It's stock stiff, and so are her fingers. Other than that, I thought it was quite well done, including most of the other joints. Maybe a slightly shorter neck on Jantar, and maybe try to hint the Arya x Ushen a little. ^-^ I have a question, what are the two specks? There's a blue one right under Ervoyce's belt, and a black one just above the right-side plant.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Wasn't sure what to do with that arm; I suppose I could have made the joint more pronounced, but it's a bit late now.
Jantar's neck might be a bit long, but if you notice, real foxes' necks aren't exactly short.
As for the Arya x Ushen, I felt like having two couples in the same picture would ruin it. I also wanted to show how close Bryant and Ushen are as siblings, as well as Arya's personality.

Ah yes. . . the dots of death. :P Take a look on every picture I have up: There are only a few that don't have those dots. The problem lies with the scanner: There is a little bit of blue and black stuck somewhere on the scanner window that I cannot find nor remove. I've washed it before, but I think my las choice will be to take a razor blade to it in an attempt to scrape it off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

You could photoshop them out. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I think you did a great job. Besides Aryas coupling with Ushen is rather unofficial where as Vatra and Ervoyce'es relationship is very official.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 09:59:02 PM

Missed a quote. Oops. :P

Anyway, I do like them! They're better than anything I could do.
"This is amazing!"- I don't even remember where that is from. Some cartoon.

The Skarzs

This quoting thing is ridiculous. :P Thanks! I'm glad you like them. :)

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 09:59:02 PM
Yeah, but I always forget, and sometimes they're in a place where it would ruin the picture.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on December 26, 2014, 10:30:57 PM
"This is amazing!"- I don't even remember where that is from. Some cartoon.

First thing I thought of was Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon.  Is that who you were quoting?

By the way, Skarzsy-chan, very nice.  I like all the scenery you added; makes it feel less like a group photo, more like a setting.  Very cool.  ^-^

EDIT:  Eyyyyy, Skarzsy-chan, I was wondering if you could do a likkle drawring for me?  I can't post the description quite yet, 'cause I'm gonna go watch TV with mah family, but basically it's two original characters of mine that are foli (half-elf, half-human), but if you don't wanna draw them as that, I can always make them Redwall animals.  (Just hafta decide what animals they'd be...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!