News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Awesome!  Izzy's requests are my favourite.  The armour on the guy on the right is ridiculously cool, and I really like the other guy's outfit, too.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 07, 2015, 06:48:37 PM
Thanks, Sky!

I put forth these humble offerings as tribute for the long wait. . .
Here's your requests, guys!

Izeroth's requests. ^

Sage's request.
Edit: WHERE'S HIS TAIL?! I can't believe I forgot to draw his tail!!

Rus's "Masked" person.

And a Peregrin falcon I drew a year ago. :P

Wow! Those drawings were well worth the wait!

The Skarzs

I'm glad you like them! Yours were the most fun to draw, and I'm quite pleased with how whatshisname's uniform turned out. (Would you be mad, though, if I told you I didn't draw anything until three days ago?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

The fact that you drew them in only three days makes it all the more impressive.

The Skarzs

I drew yours in two hours. :P The others took up the other two nights.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

That sounds about right. that is about the speed at which I work as well.  Oh and those look really cool. Don't worry I have forgotten more than my share of tails in my time.  ;D :P.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Those animals look great in their uniforms! Great poses all around, and nice bit of tonal work on the masked character. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Thanks, guys! It means a lot to have my work appreciated.

Does anyone have any requests?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM
I have finally been able to upload items to the internet so I can post them here; yay!
Alright, so first off, I was having some fun with a paint program.

Decent enough?

Once again, what you call "average", I call awesome. What program did you use? Also, this looks terrific.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jetthebinturong

Could you do Grand Commander Tymek?

Name: Grand Commander Tymek of the Daaniin fleet
Rank/Job: Grand Commander of the Daaniin fleet
Bio: N/A
Physical Appearance: He has long light grey hair and green eyes
Clothing/Armour: He wears all over white armour (think storm trooper plastic) with massive pauldrons and a white cape, the armour is trimmed in black. His helmet looks like a white EVA helmet from Halo with a black visor, he rarely wears it. (Not worn in picture)
Weapon(s): A sword that resembles this but the gold bits are silver and the blade glows white as well as two of the same pistols as Zalias has
Non-offensive equipment: N/A
Skills: Expert strategist, accomplished swordsman

In regards to the pistols
QuoteHis pistol resembles a completely black mauser c96

But the pistols aren't really necessary in the drawing
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 09, 2015, 05:11:28 PM
Once again, what you call "average", I call awesome. What program did you use? Also, this looks terrific.
Well then, I'm glad you think so.
I'm not sure what program I used; it was a default paint program on my brother's Window's computer, and I use a Mac now. :P

@Jet: I'll do him, but is he human? 'Cuz I don't know how I'd draw him if I have to guess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 09, 2015, 05:16:17 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 09, 2015, 05:11:28 PM
Well then, I'm glad you think so.
I'm not sure what program I used; it was a default paint program on my brother's Window's computer, and I use a Mac now. :P

:)

By the looks of things, it was probably Paint.NET then :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!