News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think happened when you joined this forum?

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 22, 2011, 02:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on August 23, 2011, 08:56:59 PM
Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs because the dreaded berserk Bloodwrath-y Nightfire just appeared.
I'll tell you what actually happened. I thought 'Hmmm' because someone had registered with the username 'LadyAmber4ever'. ::) ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Okay. When I hit 'register,' people were thinking:

Oh, boy. Yet another berserker squirrel. ::)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

when i hit register i sent a friend a PM saying i joined and she went
"Who are you what do you want
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

When I hit register, The angels descended heaven and started singing!

AbbotAlf0805

When i hit register i thought that i got as close as im gonna get to the redwall world besides reading the books
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

when i joined everyone was so happy cause they could start the party now  ;D ;D :D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

When I joined, well... I JOINED! What else could of happened?

Søren

REVIVE!
When I joined, I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

When I joined, the fabric of space and time was completed.

Delthion

When I joined...I don't remember. I wasn't very active for about nine months.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

The horrorpriests of Oglogoth recorded the event in a tome bound in the tanned, writhing flesh of a tortured hellscholar with the black tears bled from the corruption-weary eyes of fifty-thousand imaginary occultists as they slipped into the fabled blackdeath trance of the woegothics and quaked in the bloodeldritch throes of the broodfester tongues. And the Universe looked on as it shed a single tear of black liquid sorrow.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Lots of pain, writhing, crying, torturing. Death, destruction, mayhem, YIPPEE!!!