News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Why?  Why?  Why?  Kanpeki na riron michibikidasu...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

BlueRose

BAP: "No cents? Of course not! My plan does help save money, though."

OBAP: "Save money? What plan?"

A plan? Intriguing!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Why?  Why?  Why?  Douzen no kekka utagaiyou mo nai...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

BAP:"To employ the Maunwrockery  Financial Group to help with your finances!"

OBAP:"The Maunwrockery Financial Group? That's your big plan to save the world?"

I doubt the sanity if this...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Ungatt Trunn

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

BAP: "Yes! That group is sensible and doesn't cost a cent!"

OBAP: "I'm glad you have faith in that group."

Ungatt Trunn

BlueRose

BAP:"Why are you glad?"

OBAP:*hates this line* "I have a confession to make. I am not who you think I am."

BAP: *whispers* Who do you think you're kidding? You hate this entire skit!

*hisses* Back in character!

*normal voice* Oh no! What does this new plot development mean?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

BlueRose

BAP:"Who are you?" *snickers*

OBAP: *growls* "I am........ I am Elessand Aubretia Maunwrockery! My sister Lawrencia Valiance and I can save the world! We have the power of the stars in our paws! Uh, hands, actually, but that matters not."

BAP:No!

OBAP:"Yes! We can save or destroy the world!"

BAP:"You cannot destroy it!"

OBAP:"Cannot? Who says we cannot?"

BAP:"I do."

OBAP: "Oh, really? I guess we'll just have to stick to saving it, then. Darn. I wanted to have some fun."

BOTH: "The Maunwrockery Financial Group can save the world, and your money."

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.