News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

The Captain Marvel trailer dropped.

I'm less hyped by this than I was by the pictures tbh. It looks good, but not great.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

It looks good.  (Although Coulson didn't look de-aged enough, imo.)  I'm excited for it now and I wasn't really before, so, there's that.

The Blockbuster Video tho.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Have you guys seen the Avengers 4 trailer?!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I watched the Spiderverse movie. It was good! The art style was very unique, and made for a great visual experience. I also really appreciate the characters' unique personalities, like the real fear that Miles Morales had when faced with the villains.

Also, Kingpin is an absolute unit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Spider-Man Far From Home anyone? ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Honestly, I'm so hyped for avengers 4 ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jukka the Sling

The new Spider-Man looks fun!

Who isn't hyped for Avengers 4? XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

Not really.. I find interest in action movies, but those just don't appeal to me. I'll sit down and watch it, but I'm sure I could find more productive things to fill my time with.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Maudie

Sometimes you just got to sit back and enjoy life, kiddo.

But I kind of agree. I've been so occupied I haven't watched a movie in forever...I actually really need to catch up on my Marvel movies. The last one I watched was Spider-man Homecoming.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Shadow of Korriban

Marvel is just so good. The reason is, because they successfully created a non rushed feeling cinematic universe.
I feel like justice league was kinda rushed...

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on January 18, 2019, 05:17:39 AM
Sometimes you just got to sit back and enjoy life, kiddo.

But I kind of agree. I've been so occupied I haven't watched a movie in forever...I actually really need to catch up on my Marvel movies. The last one I watched was Spider-man Homecoming.

You're not missing anything in Infinity War. Wait until the next one comes out before watching Infinity War probably.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.