News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What is your Favorite Movie?

Started by Skalrag of Marshank, August 24, 2011, 09:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Any Lion King fans out there? I love Nala!! :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

The Lion King is one of my favourite movies! My brother and I used to recite it together, and for some reason I was always Simba and he was everyone else. One of the perks of being the older sibling, I guess. ;)

Nightfire

:D

I always loved imitating Scar and the Hyenas!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

Yes! Be Prepared was on of my favourite songs. Since Simba wasn't in that song, I was Scar and my brother was the hyenas, of course. ;)

Ah, the memories...

Nightfire

Another epic cartoon is Winni the Pooh.

(yes, I still love Pooh Bear, even though I'm 14)

My favorite character was always Piglet, and I always imitated him.

"Oh d-d-d-dear!

Skalrag of Marshank

I love Winnie the Pooh! I used to watch it all the time when I was little! My sister's kinda getting out of the Winnie the Pooh stage; she's in the Barbie obsession stage lately...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lutra

Lion King  =  Bambi in Africa  ;)

Bambi may be dated in a couple of places, but it generally tells a similar story with less dialogue and more focus on just watching and taking it all in.  Lion King is definitely a fun movie, no two ways about it.  Different audiences I guess.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

I love The Best of Ernie and Bert. I always imitate Bert. :D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Knowing?" the white-haired guys are kinda scary, until you -SPOILER!!!-learn that they're angels at the end of the movie, but it's a great movie to watch.

Redwaller

Here you can talk about your favorite movies and all.  ;D

Who loves Megamind? (The movie)

psybox

the Englishman who went up a hill and came down a mountain.  a movie concerning overreactions, and map making.

Redwallfan7

I enjoy all of the classic Disney movies, Stuart Little, Matilda, and a lot more.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i like alot of movies but not that much for horror. i really liked joyful noise
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Lily

Just letting you all know that I merged the new "Movies" topic with this original topic about your favourite movies. Carry on. :)

I want to add Picnic at Hanging Rock to my list. It's an Australian movie made in the '70s, based on the novel of the same name. It's a beautifully shot film and it showcases the Australian landscape nicely.

Redwaller