News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Describe the Person Above You 2.0!

Started by Delthion, January 02, 2015, 05:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Now, you may use one word to describe the person above you, therefore it is not the same as "What do you think of the poster above you." So here we go!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Dag nab it, I was gonna make this game! ;D

Ummm, uuuuuuh, "Cool"

we should make it so you can describe how you imagine the person above you.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Creative.

Yes but this is limited to one word. Your game doesn't limit the amount of words!

Maudie

Super.

Um, actually it is only one word.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Maudie

Delthion

*Sigh.* Just delete this thread please Mods!

Maudie

Rusvul

Teasineassuring. (Portmanteaus for the win.)

Delthion

Maudie

Knowledgeable

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 03, 2015, 12:09:52 AM

Rusvul, you are really confusing.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 03, 2015, 12:21:49 AM
Knowledgeable

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 03, 2015, 12:09:52 AM

Rusvul, you are really confusing.

Nah, not really. He means taking two words and putting them together. Like ship names!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan