News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Duel?

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 16, 2015, 02:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Who's interested in dueling with me? I haven't been able to get on this site for a while and a good Redwall based duel would be refreshing. If you respond be willing to develop a character and write clear, well formed posts! No one liner responses to dueling posts please!

Eulaliaaa!

I would be interested in a duel. It would be my first RP, but I'm sure I can't be that bad! You can duel someone else if you want a more experienced role player, I won't mind.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

I've never dueled before, that would be fun. If Eul can't do it for some reason, I'd like to! :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm battling wot wot at the moment, so I won't he able to duel. I'll give someone else a chance.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Blaggut

I'll be third in line here *Waits here with character*
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Sagetip, Delthion, and Blaggut it is then :)

Ok, i shall post a thread for each of these and then we can get going!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

BrookSkimmer

Sorry for letting this go! I'm back now... who's still in from the three previously mentioned?

Hickory

BrookSkimmer

Ok, Sagetip, thread going up now!

Hickory

I still need a character, though. Or not?

BrookSkimmer

That's up to you if you want to post one here. I just went ahead and described mine in my first post.

Cornflower MM

If you're up for it, Brook, I'd like to try a duel again. My duel with The Mask kinda fizzled out. :)