News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

a duel... first one

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 17, 2015, 01:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Hello, I would like to know if anyone would be interested in dueling with me.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Wow... that was fast. Before we start, I guess we'll have to make our characters. We'll need to agree on where we are in the Redwall world. Have you ever Role Played before? Here is my character:

Name: Stashi
Species: fox
Markings: fur is more golden than red. Bright, cheerful green eyes. Wears a light brown tunic and a dark, pine green cloak. Has two daggers strapped cross her back, and a small pack that keeps what little she carries with her. Has a scar in the shape of an X on her right cheek, and three scars barely missing her left eye. Two, small golden earings on her left ear, her right ear is half-missing. An experienced traveler, can survive where others would perish. A born warrior, tries to use her skills only for good (but being a vermin, that is quite hard). Drawn  shiny objects!!!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

I'm excited to role play. Is Mossflower a good place to rp? And no, I have never role played before! Here is my character:

Name: Emalet
Species: short-eared owl
Markings: Emalet has unusually big wings and hazel-green eyes. She dyes her beak and talons black and red. She's a born warrior, but a great traveler and a loyal friend. Travels to Redwall Abbey often. From around Salamandastron and speaks like a hare. Uses a sword slung across her back. Has a scar on the edge of her left wing from battling a camp of rats. A scar on one of her talons from attempting to cook at Redwall. Wears a red cap with a splendid falcon feather.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, Mossflower is just fine! Would starting tomorrow be good for you?

Wot, wot!

Wot, wot!

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, I'll create a page on the role play dueling board.

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, I forgot. Do you want this to be a friendly duel, or an aggressive duel?

Wot, wot!

Ok, awesome ;) do you want to do a friendly duel?

Eulaliaaa!

Eulaliaaa!

Ok, I made the duel on the Role Play Dueling Board.
Duel: Wot, wot! And Eulaliaaa!

Wot, wot!

Søren

Hey guys, just friendly gonna pop in and say that the mods don't like it when you doible post. You can hit the little modify button on the top, or PM each other. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Now that we've finished that, would you like to play a rematch? I'd like to try another duel, if you want. Would you like to have the same characters?
(Ok, thanks for sharing that, Soren)