News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa! Rematch

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 24, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Ok  ;)

Emalet sighed deeply as she walked down the peaceful path leading to Redwall abbey. It was a beautiful afternoon, the sun shining heedlessly through the cloudless sky. Emalet was not able to fly through it now; her wings were wounded and tired from fighting the fox earlier. It had been quite a while since she last visited the abbey, and she smiled at the thought of seeing her friends again. Emalet was lost in thought as she continued down the path, the abbey shortly coming into view.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi was hunting, following Emalet' s trail ever since she had recovered from her injuries. She had found an old squirrel traveler who was willing to help her. After her wounds were healed enough to continue, she had killed the squirrel and taken his supplies. Now she was on the hunt, out for revenge. Sparing her life was the worst mistake the owl had made.
The trail was leading to the great sandstone abbey up the path, and Stashi could only hope the owl hadn't made it inside yet. She weaved silently and skillfully through the bushes making her way along the path. She stopped and sucked in a breath of surprise and excitement, there was the owl. She crept through the bushes noiselessly, getting closer to her prey. When she was only feet away, she stepped on a twig. She cursed under her breath and hoped the owl had not heard, shrinking lower into the bushes until she was barely visible.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet's ears twitched slightly at the snapping twig. She turned her head towards the bushes, thinking it was a dibbun that had somehow wandered out of the abbey."It's alright, young un. I won't hurt you," Emalet said in a gentle voice.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

"But I'll hurt you!" Stashi snarled, leaping out of the bushes with her daggers in her paws.

Wot, wot!

Emalet leaped back in shock at the sight of the fox. "Hi there, old gel! Fancy seeing you again, wot!" Emalet said, unsure of what to do next.

Eulaliaaa!

"I told you that you should've killed me when you had the chance, now I'll finish you off!" She snarled, circling the owl. She darted forward, hitting out at Emalet with her daggers.

Wot, wot!

Emalet dodged the fox's blows while she tried to pull out her sword, wincing as she stretched out her wing. "Now why would you want to do a thing like that, old gel?" She reasoned, thinking it worth a try.

Eulaliaaa!

"I'm a vermin!" Stashi screeched, swinging her daggers wildly as she charged towards Emalet.

Wot, wot!

"Now thats what I call a poor reason. Simply bad form, doncha know," Emalet said, as she tried to knock out the fox's daggers without much success.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi charged again, bringing her daggers down on the owl, "Yaaaagh!" She screeched, obviously enraged at the owl' s comments.

Wot, wot!

Emalet clenched her jaw in an effort to stop a cry of pain. This fox was definitely not interested in a truce. Greatly discouraged and desperate, Emalet tightened her grip on the sword hilt, only hoping for help to arrive soon.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi circled Emalet, growling angrily, "You should've killed me when you had the chance, I told you it was a mistake, Fool!" She charged once more to finish off the owl.

Wot, wot!

Emalet shrieked in agony as the fox hit her, the sickening sound piercing the tranquility of the beautiful day.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi backed up, watching the owl closely to see her next move. She listened to the owl' s shrieking, enjoying it more than she should have. She hesitated, feeling slightly guilty, then shook the feeling off as she stared at Emalet.