News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa! Rematch

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 24, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

A strong wave of rage swept over Emalet as she watched the fox laughing with pleasure. She had spared this fox's life out of her own compassion and belief that all creatures had some good locked inside. Now this fox was going to kill her. Emalet leapt to her feet ignoring the stabbing pain in her body, determined to at least show this fox that she would not go down without a fight.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi looked curiously at Emalet, "You're not going to try winning against me, are you?" She said, then laughed again.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet twirled her sword with a new energy." Yes, I guess you could say that, gel. I may not win, but I want to make sure that you don't go on your way killing other good beasts, doncha know," she said as she looked up at the fox, waiting for the next move.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled and laughed, then charged towards the owl, roaring with hatred for the one who had defeated her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet sidestepped, trying desperately to avoid the fox's daggers. She threw her sword blade forward, aiming for Stashi's foot paw.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi screeched as the sword pinned her paw to the ground, she tried to turn and hit Emalet, but couldn't. She struggled wildly as she tried pulling the sword out, when she did, she stumbled back into Emalet. Whirling around, she held Emalet' s sword, growling, "I'm gonna kill you with your own sword!" She staggered slightly, wincing as pain shot through her footpaw.

Wot, wot!

Emalet quickly stepped back, unsure of what to do. She tried opening her wings but found them too damaged to fly. Her talons and beak were the only hope she had left, and they stood little chance against the huge medal blade.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi chuckled, stepping forward, "How does it feel to be at one's mercy, huh? You know why I'm alive? Because I don't have any enemies, I kill them! I'll teach you to never leave a threat alive, but by the time I'm done with you, it to be too late!" She crouched, ready to kill Emalet. As she came forward, she tripped over her footpaw with a yelp of pain. Faceplanting on the ground and momentarily defenseless.

Wot, wot!

Emalet took advantage of the fox's fall, wrapping her outstretched talons around Stashi's shoulder while she tried to free the sword with her beak.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi struggled, trying to fight Emalet while holding onto the sword. She accidentally grabbed the blade, cutting her paw on it, "Gah, fool! You cannot win!" She howled.

Wot, wot!

Emalet felt slightly guilty at the fox's deep wounds but shook it off. She was fighting for her life now, and every advantage she could get could mean seeing her family and friends again. Emalet eagerly pulled on the sword hilt, tugging it this way and that without much success.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi grabbed onto the sword tightly, blood trickling down her paws. She couldn't let Emalet win, she had never lost. Her paws slipped, letting go of the sword suddenly.

Wot, wot!

Emalet jerked the sword free, falling back against a nearby tree. Emalet stood ready with the sword jutting outwards, ready to fight the fox.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi growled with impatience, "Oh just die already so I can be on my way. You fight to protect other creatures? Well just to let you know, letting me live was killing another beast. Some old traveling squirrel helped me, when he was done I killed him. After you're dead, I'll go steal from someone, or kill them. Is that enough motivation? Give me a challenge!" She taunted evilly, knowing most warriors would fight to the death to protect others.

Wot, wot!

Emalet stepped towards the fox as she brandished her sword. She had heard enough. Emalet lunged towards the fox, ready to fight for the good of her friends.