Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa! Rematch

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 24, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi gasped in surprise, trying to jump out of the way. The owl hit her, knocking her into a tree. She stumbled forward, then held her daggers up, "Now we're talking, owl! Is that all you got, featherbag?" She sneered, crouching down low to avoid attacks.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Not all, old gel", Emalet said as she whirled her sword in the air. She thrust her blade at the fox, hearing the loud clash of metal against metal.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi's paw slipped and her dagger dropped. She lept back, gasping in surprise as the sword barely missed her paw, leaving a small scratch running down her arm. She glared at Emalet as she held her other dagger, not daring to pick the other one up incase Emalet attacked her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet continued to fight Stashi, feeling a little guilty that she only had one dagger to fight with. That's the way of war, though, Emalet thought. Fighting had never really been her strong point, as she was never able to bring herself to kill any foe beast. Nonetheless  Emalet slashed out at Stashi, scraping her side.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi winced as the sword scraped itself along her side, then threw herself against Emalet, swinging her dagger wildly.

Wot, wot!

Emalet  dodged and fought the fox for a while until a tree root caught one of her talons. Panick swept over the owl as she fell, the sword falling out of her talons for a moment.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi moved quickly, darting to the owl' s side, she lifted her dagger high, ready to stab Emalet.

Wot, wot!

Emalet lay still, staring up at the fox. She was proud to die in this way, but wished that there was a way for her to ensure that the fox wouldn't be a threat to her friends. Emalet also wished to see her home one last time, especially her beloved friends of the long Patrol. She had lived such a short life, barely even reaching adulthood. Was this really it?

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled, leaning down and whispering into Emalet' s ear, "You failed, owl. After this I'll go kill others, because you failed." She laughed, twirling the knife expertly.

Wot, wot!

"Why?" Emalet said as she tried to roll onto her side away from Stashi's twirling daggers.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi stopped, "Why what?" She asked, lowering her daggers absent mindedly.

Wot, wot!

"Why do you kill creatures?" Emalet said in a low, serious tone as she carefully edged away." I've never understood why some creatures delight in killing others. It just doesn't make any sense." Emalet continued, very thankful that she had found a way to distract Stashi.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi laughed, the dagger dropping down by her side, "I've told you, I'm a vermin. That's the way we are, we never change, owl." She said.

Wot, wot!

Emalet peered at the fox as she questioned her further, "But why are vermin that way? Why can't you change?" Emalet said, slowly starting to get up.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi held her knife up, snarling, "I see what you're doing! Don't even try, fool!" She growled.