Duel: The Mask and Cornflower MM OOC: topic

Started by Cornflower MM, February 01, 2015, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

So, . . . . Anyone up for a duel? I'd like to get back into the swing of things, and a duel sounds like fun and a great opportunity to do so! I haven't done one in ages. I don't really have any details worked out, so I'm open to suggestions. :)

The Mask

I like too! I've never done one before but if you're okay with that!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Awesome, Masky! Well, everyone has to start somewhere, right? It's perfectly alright if yu've never dueled before!
Now, first off, where should we duel? Any ideas?

The Mask

I was thinking perhaps a cave?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Cornflower MM

Changed the title to avoid confusion, what with the other duel requests. ;)
A cave sounds cool! Now, do you really want to get technical, or just post our sheets, dul, and see what happens? I'm fine with either option, whichever you'd like. :)

The Mask

Cornflower MM

Okay, will do my best to get my sheet up laer. No promises, though. (I'm starting to really hate my kitchen table.)

The Mask

;D
I should also be able to get mine up later today, depends on the amount of homework I have to do :o

EDIT:
Name:Antigonus Drakon
Species:Eurasian Mink
Description:Maroon-red with a white stripe down the spine.
Weapon: A bone shaped as a dagger and 4 kunai.
Not finished, just drafting.

Cornflower MM

Name: Arya Brushtail
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Nut brown fur, black ears and paws, blue eyes. Green tunic, sandals, green hat.
Weapons: Standard sword, dagger.

This is really all we need, isn't it?

The Mask

Yep. Should I post the topic or do you want to?

Cornflower MM

I'll do it - You want it to have a name?
EDIT: If you do, we can discuss name options over PM and I'll edit the title; I'm going to start the topic now before I forget.

The Mask

I'm not powerplaying a little am I? I just wanted to check with you before I reply.

Cornflower MM

Oh, no! You're doing great! You didn't say the kunai hit Arya, nor did you leave me no time to deflect it. :)