"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel Between Sagetip and Sandpaw,

Started by LT Sandpaw, March 02, 2015, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Alright lets start.

BIC:

A howling wind had set in chilling the two combatants to the bone. A thin layer of snow crunched underpaw as the two moved closer swords still in their scabbards and paws resting on the hilts. The small space on the Cliffside was hardly the best place to fight. The slippery snow and freezing wind threatening to throw them into the abyss miles below.

Pulling his sword from its scabbard the fox by the name of Col spat on the thin rapier blade and went into the En Guard stance, his free paw held against his side ready to pull a long sax knife from its sheath.

"No quick escape from here, we'll have to end this first." He laughed flicking his sword making it hum though the air.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Fardan smiled recklessly. "Let's."

Like lightening, the wildcat lashed out with his this rapier, just missing Col. Taking it in his stride, Fardan lashed out with his dirk toward the fox's side. "Sssssss'death!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

With ease Col brought the tough sax knife around stopping the dirk, thrusting forward with the rapier aiming for the cats leg. All the while grinning like a mouse among cheese.

Hickory

Fardan pulled his leg away in the nick of time, only getting a scratch on the thigh. He stood up and backed away, rapier point flickering. "Fox, you should have never infringed on this land."

With out warning, Fardan dropped on all fours and scuttled past Col. When behnd the fox's back, He sprag up and thrust at the fox.

LT Sandpaw

Col spun to face Fardan and jumped to avoid the rapier point but not quick enough. The sword nicking his leg just above the thigh, making Col suck in air in pain. Retaliating quickly he swiped downward with the rapier at the same time slashing upward with the sax.

Hickory

Fardan pulled back, the tip of the sax nicking his ear. Pinching the wound, the cat smiled. "Better luck next time, fox."

Fardan had swung his rapier forward as he was talking, aiming for the fox's midriff.

LT Sandpaw

Col growled in annoyance sidestepping Fardan's rapier thrust and slashing with the basket hilt rapier to ward off any attacks.
"No matter, I'll get you next time." Col hissed back kicking out a footpaw hoping too knock the cats paws out from underneath him while stabbing furiously with the knife.

Hickory

Fardan hopped up to a small ledge, pointing his sword down at the fox. "Come and get me, scum!"

OOC: This can mean we can add danger to the fight with even higher elevation.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: okay sure.

BIC: "Coward fight me." Col roared holding the sword above his head he scrambled up after the cat suddenly grabbing a rock and throwing it at Fardan's head.

Hickory

Pinggg! The rock bounced off of the dirk blade as Fardan cringed, his paw stinging from the impact. He stood up, unwittingly letting a second rock bounce off his footpaw. He hissed in fustration and leaped on Col, rapier point pointed down.

OOC:sorry for the slight PP.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Its cool.

Col barked in surprise as the cat landed on him causing him to fall onto his back into the icy snow. The long rapier was useless in such close quarters, he stabbed upward franticly with sax while kicking at Fardan hoping to knock the cat off.

Hickory

The cat yelped in pain as the sax pierced his shoulder. Backing off, Fardan leveled his rapier at Col. "Take a step closer and you'll end your pitiful life."

LT Sandpaw

Col grinned victoriously as he rolled away readjusting his rapier and returning the sax knife to it sheath he took up the ready stance.
"We'll see kitty." Col lunged forward the rapier in one paw as he made a slight cut left hoping to put a cut along Fardan's chest.

Hickory

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.

BIC: Fardan dodged the strike and swung down with the dirk, hoping to cut the sax sheath (and knife) from Col's belt.

LT Sandpaw

Col saw the dirk and thinking it would miss its mark advanced with the rapier. The dirk cut though the belt taking with it a large hunk of fur and flesh.

Sucking in breath Col backed away packing snow and mud into the wound to staunch the heavy bleeding moaning softly holding his sword up to ward off any attacks. The knife lay at Fardan's feet glistening red from its masters blood.