News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel Between Sagetip and Sandpaw,

Started by LT Sandpaw, March 02, 2015, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Fardan backed off, in a defensive position. Better to let the fox come to him instead of being attacked. He tucked the bloody dirk into his belt and toom up the en guard postion.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Seeing his opponent wait Col grabbed the chance to tie a makeshift bandage around his waist. "Alright kitty your better then I thought but now things will be different." Scooping up a mass of rocks and mud he hurled it at the face of Fardan before lunging with the rapier.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

The stuff was blinding. Faradn was it coming and closed his eyes, but the mud and dirt covered his nostrils and ears. With faint sounds ringing in his ears, the cat threw himself on the ground and kicked with his feet, attempting to propel himself past Col with his feet.

OOC: YOu can inflict minor damage to him here, if you want.

LT Sandpaw

Hissing with rage Col kicked out as Fardan passed his footpaw connecting with the cats face. Seeing his chance while the cat recovered from the kick Col swiped up the sax knife from where it still lay holding it in his paw. Hoping to catch the cat while he was down Col lunged with the rapier.
"Taste steel!"

Hickory

The blade sheared off a large part of fur, and a small piece of flesh. Gritting his teeth, Fardan leapt at Col, rapier at the ready. "YOu can't live forever, fox!"

LT Sandpaw

"And neither can you." Col retorted slashing with the sword he lunged again brining his recently returned knife around cutting in from the left at break-neck speed.

Hickory

Fardan only managed to dodge a blade a little. He growled in pain as the blade slashed his front right. Summoning up his energy, he swung the rapier and dirk in a crossing arc toward Col.

LT Sandpaw

Col brought the rapier around tightening his grip at the last second stopping both rapier and dirk cold. Pulling back Col shook out his arm which was numbed by the blow. Throwing caution to the wind he charged slashing with both knife and sword.

Hickory

Fardan ducked the blades and dashed forward, attempting to head butt Col.

OOC: That's a wierd move, innit it.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Ya kinda strange.

BIC: Col could respond to the attack quick enough receiving the blow full to the chin. Stars flashed in his eyes as he staggered away spitting out blood and a few teeth. Angrily he attacked again stabbing with the rapier and knife even kicking with his footpaws.

Hickory

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 13, 2015, 10:39:26 PM

OOC: Ya kinda strange.

BIC: Col could respond to the attack quick enough receiving the blow full to the chin. Stars flashed in his eyes as he staggered away spitting out blood and a few teeth. Angrily he attacked again stabbing with the rapier and knife even kicking with his footpaws.
OOC: Will theey die soon? Iddon't know, wadda you think?

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Why do you want them to die so soon? Yes we can end it if you want.

Hickory

OOC: Oh no, I'll keep on going.

BIC: The blade points only hit Fardan's limbs, as he used his own blades to parry the fox's trusts. Sheathing his dirk, Fardan Happedback a few paces, in the en guard position.

LT Sandpaw

With a clash of steel Col advanced with quick calculated attacks jabbing for Fardan's face then legs hoping to drive the cat back. Stepping lightly he wove a tight circle the sword flashing like it had a life of its own the sax knife held at the ready in case it was needed.
Stepping forward suddenly he lunged sword aimed for the cats heart.

Hickory

The blade just managed to peirce the skin before Fardan hoppedback, the blade drawing out of him. He desperately used his own blades to parry the strikes at his face, but he sustained small nicks as scratches. Taking a few seconds to recover, he feintedd t the left, then swung with his rapier at te foxes right.