News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic II

Started by James Gryphon, March 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

I love your attitude, Wot. You are always smiling :)!

And you are welcome. I will join you with a nice cup of coffee now.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

Thank you Sierra :D

Awesome :) So, what do you think of the new forum change?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

*Drinks a bit of coffee, thinks for a while and feels the heat on the cup before coming up with an answer*.

Well, I'm still getting used to it (I can't quite remember which board does what :P) but I think that it is a nice change of scenery (if a little clunky). What do you think about it, Wot? :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Wot, wot!

It's definitely different. I love the Redwall books very much, and I wish that it had stayed the same, but its ok. It's a change, but the people here are what matters  :) I just hope the Redwall discussions and RPs don't fade away. I kind of still think (& hope :p) it's a prank for April fools :)...
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

That's an interesting point of view, my friend. You know? I'm not into RPs that much but I have heard (read, ya know :P) that there was some discontent about the change because some of the guys felt like it was going to affect them negatively. I don't think so, although it is a possibility.

Oh and I couldn't agree more with your statement about people being what really matters :)

Søren

123!
(If I can throw my word in, I still think it's April Fools for the forum board.)

I'm retired from the forum

Wot, wot!

I bet you're right Soren! :D  You almost got me in your prank. Really glad you're here!!!

Luftwaffles

I don't know, guys... this doesn't seem like a prank to me. I think it's permanent.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 03, 2015, 04:31:17 AM
123!
(If I can throw my word in)

You are more than welcome to do that ;)

Søren

The staff usually does something big, just not THIS big.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Luftwaffles

Søren

Luftwaffles

Banya