I'm retired from the forum

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Banya

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

Luftwaffles

25!

Have you ever used Windows, man?

Søren

Yes, I had a all-in-one HP for two years. It had Windows 7. I've used and set up some Windows 8 machines, and used XP. I guess you use all windows?

Luftwaffles

23!

Yeah, I have used the Microsoft systems since the advent of DOS in South America (I really miss the days when everything had to be accessed via commands and stuff). I also have Ubuntu installed for programming and stuff, but it's driving me crazy with its "This ain't Windows, dude" kind of logic ;D

That's cool about Windows 8! Guess it didn't met your expectations?

Søren

Well, I didn't really have expectations. I knew from the whiplash on tech sites that they were dissapointed in it, so I didn't have them set very high. I like the design, but the excitation could have used a lot more work. I guess I thought it was sorta polarizing when using it, especially compared to Windows 7 and any OS X. I could work with it if it was the last computer I could use, but I'd probably take Windows 10 or 7 over it, and OS X over any. But that's just me really.

Luftwaffles

22!

Yeah! Windows 8 was kind of a letdown to anyone I asked about it. They were mainly complaining about the fact that the system was designed by touch-screens and the like (and I also heard that the "Start" button was hidden for some bizarre reason).

Banya