News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ashenwyte's Writing Requests.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 11, 2015, 01:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Ask me for a one shot and I will write it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

May you write one about the final moments of a vermin leader? I'd like to read that.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

Sorry fro the double post.

~~O~~

Warback, Lord of the Eastern Coast, grinned in triumph. He had every right to smile, as he had just defeated the woodlander resistance in the Eastern Coast. He had all of the surviving woodlanders kneel in front of him, and their leader, a shrew, was due to be executed. The shrew was dragged from the ranks of the prisoners, and thrown in front of the warlord. He leaned in front of him and smirked, "Any last words, shrew?" The shrew just spat in his face. Warback rose and wiped the spittle from his mouth and shouted. "Now, all shall see what happens to the enemies of Lord Warback of the Eastern Shore! Before dawn, your leader shall die!" The executioner, a huge female rat dragged the shrew to a stump and put his head on it. The rat smiled in glee as she hefted a huge sword of the Badger Lords of Salamandastron and raised it, every inch of her ready to strike. The blade never fell.

A huge arrow the size of a javelin appeared from the night sky and smashed into the rat, ending her life. Woodlander and vermin alike stared at the corpse of the rat, shocked beyond reckoning. A massive female badger walked out of the hills as the sun rose, an arrow nocked to her bow. "WARBACK! Your end is near." The badger roared and shot her bow. Warback was lifted into the air by the arrow and crashed to the ground, immediately losing consciousness.

He woke in a dark room, nothing to be seen. A mouse, a fierce beast with the hate of a million beasts in his eyes, pointed his sword at Warback  and spoke one word. "Repent." and vanished. Warback felt the floor crack and a million paws dragged him inside the crack. He saw a thousand souls rejoice as he was dragged into the crack.

The last thing he saw as he regained consciousness was a black-furred paw smash into his face.

~~O~~

I hope you liked it, Sky!  :)

Rainshadow

I like that.  Creepy and cool.  ;D

Eeeeyyyy, I was wondering if you might be willing to do a non-Redwall one-shot for me?  With three of my original characters?  Specifically a belching contest between Delvon (he's a shifter mercenary who's a gentle giant with a good sense of humour), Darval (he's a dwarven mercenary with a rather crude sense of humour), and Leslie (she's a human (well, technically she has a tiny bit of dwarf in her, but just barely) teenager who's just trying to be part of the gang, and her speech pattern is occasionally halting (she's still learning Delvon and Darval's language))?  I don't care who the winner is; so long as it's at least slightly amusing, I'm happy.  ;D

If you don't wanna, I'm totally cool with that; just figured I'd ask.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm more experienced with the serious area, but I'll try to do a comedy. Be warned though, it'll take a few days and my lack of experience in humorous writing will affect the story a little bit.  :(

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 12, 2015, 03:30:47 PM
I'm more experienced with the serious area, but I'll try to do a comedy. Be warned though, it'll take a few days and my lack of experience in humorous writing will affect the story a little bit.  :(

No worries; it doesn't have to be laughter-inducing every other sentence.  ;)  I'm meaning more of just a goofy theme, which, I mean, belching contest.  That's goofy enough.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 12, 2015, 03:36:38 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 12, 2015, 03:30:47 PM

No worries; it doesn't have to be laughter-inducing every other sentence.  ;)  I'm meaning more of just a goofy theme, which, I mean, belching contest.  That's goofy enough.  ::)

I'll be busy though, so you should expect it on Thursday.

Skyblade

You can multi-post if you're adding content :)

Anyway, Ash, I liked it a lot. It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was a pleasant surprise! The whole piece, especially the afterlife scene, was very eerie.

Quote from: Lord_AshenwyteHe woke in a dark room, nothing to be seen. A mouse, a fierce beast with the hate of a million beasts in his eyes, pointed his sword at Warback  and spoke one word. "Repent." and vanished. Warback felt the floor crack and a million paws dragged him inside the crack. He saw a thousand souls rejoice as he was dragged into the crack.

My favorite part. This is amazing.

Anyway, the whole thing is very well written and by the way, the name Warback is cool.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

Well, Rain, I'll try to finish and edit the story in a few weeks. Well, if anyone else has a request, please post them here.

Darkenmal

Do a one-shot on Martin's frame of mind as he hangs up his sword for the last time.
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Darkenmal on July 26, 2015, 10:41:48 PM
Do a one-shot on Martin's frame of mind as he hangs up his sword for the last time.

Sure!