News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Kirby Game

Started by Coobreedan, September 11, 2011, 04:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

I'm surprised I hadn't made this before.

Someone will post the name of a Redwall character, then the person below posts what type of Kirby Kirby'd become if he swallowed that character.

Example:

QuoteTiff: Martin

Tuff: Sword

Cluny

Tiff: Whip

Badrang

Try and stump the person below you.

Now I know, you're all thinking: "I don't know any Kirbies!" Don't worry, I'll post a list:

Animal • Backdrop • Ball • Balloon • Beam • Bomb • Bubble • Burning • Clean • Cook • Copy • Crash • Cupid • Cutter • Fighter • Fire • Freeze • Ghost • Hammer • Hi-Jump • Ice • Jet • Laser • Leaf • Light • Magic • Metal • Mike • Mini • Mirror • Missile • Needle • Ninja • Paint • Parasol • Plasma • Sleep • Smash • Spark • Stone • Suplex • Sword • Throw • Tornado • UFO • Water • Wheel • Wheelie Rider • Whip • Wing • Yo-yo
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

You need to add another character by the way.

Tiff: Gulo The Savage
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

Drum isn't a Kirby. It's a musical instrument.

Anyway,

Tuff: Hi-Jump

Tiff: Martha Breabuck or however you spell it.

Nightfire

Tuff: Wheel

Tiff: Slagar the Cruel
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 12, 2011, 08:34:49 PM

Ooohhhh we have to choose from the word bank my bad!

Tuff: whip

Tiff: Baby rollo

Nightfire

Tuff: Ball.  ;D

Tiff: Russano the Wise

Coobreedan

Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 12, 2011, 09:20:47 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on September 12, 2011, 08:34:49 PM

Ooohhhh we have to choose from the word bank my bad!

That's okay.

This one's not on the list but here he is:

Tuff: Baton

Tiff: Cregga Rose Eyes

Nightfire

Tuff: Plasma  :D

Tiff: Skarlath

Coobreedan

Tuff: Wing

Tiff: Asmodeus

Nightfire

Tuff: Needle

Tiff: Ranguvar Foeseeker

Coobreedan

Tiria Wildlough

Tuff: Spark
Tiff: Tiria Wildlough :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.