News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Battle! Unusual Invasions

Started by Coobreedan, September 11, 2011, 08:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Okay, so this is my random Redwall and Kirby fanfic. I got the name from Japanese anime episode names.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Prolouge

"Whadd'ya mean I can't have another monster until I pay ya up?" Yelled King Dedede.
"Triple D, it's been a year now since you've payed for a monster. I'm sorry but you can't have one until you pay us this amount." Said Customer Service of NightMare Enterprises, holding up a big calculator.
Dedede didn't look very pleased with the big load of nines.
"Fine! I can take over Pinkwall Abbey without you!"

Chapter One

Two mice, and a little pink ball were walking down a path. At the end of the path was a large abbey.
"Wow! A castle! I never thought Bluewall would be this awesome! Race you Tiff!" Said the younger of the mice.
"Tuff! How many times do I need to tell you! It's Redwall! And it's an abbey! And- Hey! wait up!"
The three friends ran towards the gates.
"How do we get in?" Tuff asked.
"Maybe we could-hey! Kirby! Come back here!"
Kirby floated over the towering walls, and inside the abbey. The first to notice him was Noisy Sam Squirrel.
"Hey look! What's that?" He said pointing at Kirby.
"It must be a new toy! Come on, lets play with it!" Exclaimed another dibbun.

Friar Hugo was cooking in the kitchen.
"Ah it's good to have another big Grayling La Redwall for everyone. Yum yum!
He turned round hang up his apron on the wall, but when he turned back, the huge fish was gone. Standing in it's place was a pink ball.
"Poyo!" Kirby shouted in delight.
"AAAAAH!"

"Tiff...I'm bored...how are we supposed to get in there?"
Suddenly, the gates burst open and a chubby mouse came out, screaming.
"AAAAAAH! MONSTER! HEEELP!"
"Monster? Where?" Tuff asked.
Tiff answered his question.
"He must be on about Kirby! Come on!"
And so the siblings entered Redwall for the first time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now, 'cos I got bored. More later. I know it's pretty bad but this is The Cellars.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Hmm. Interesting.

POYO!!!!!  ;D

*Great, now you've got me obsessed with Kirby.*

POYO!!!!  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

POYO!!!!  ;D

Oh, and Tiff and Tuff aren't actually mice, (in fact I have no idea what they are) they are just odd looking humans I guess. So I made them mice.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

PaulTheMarlfox

Good so far! I like that an adorable pink ball is a monster in the eyes of one.
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail