-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
-2 large chopped cloves of garlic
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
-1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
-2 1/2 cups of flour
-2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese

In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and wait for 5-10 minutes In a small saucepan, warm the cottage cheese for about 5 minutes. Then, add the warm cottage cheese, egg, basil, tomatoes, olive oil, sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, and baking soda to the yeast and water. Stir in the flour and Parmesan cheese. Cover with cloths and let it rise for 1 1/2 hours. Grease a 1-quart casserole. Stir the batter vigorously and pour into the prepared casserole. Let rise again for about 35 minutes. Preheat the ovens to 350 F. Bake the loaf for about 40 minutes. Let it cool. Loosen the loaf by running a knife around the edges of the casserole. Either serve it in the casserole or cool it some more.

This recipe was contributed by Strawberri Redfur.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.