News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

1,000 things to do in an elevator

Started by Skyblade, June 11, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexhyuga

54. When asked what floor, name a floor that doesn't exist.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Skyblade

I love these ;D

55. Cry hysterically.
56. Play the highest notes on a piccolo.
57. Skip into the elevator.
58. Lie down with your eyes closed, not moving.
59. Scream whenever someone comes on.
60. Set up karaoke.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

61: Start an exercise class.
62: Start drawing all the passengers as stick figures.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain_Sandfur

63: Carry arm fulls of clothes and tons of other every day items onboard and complain to other people saying, 'I sure wish there is someway to store all this.'

64: Have a buddy go with you, slather their chest with catsup and ask other passengers to keep preassure on the wound while you call EMS.

65: Dress up like the CDC get onboard carrying a stoppered glass vial full of blue food coloring with tongs holding it as far away from yourself as posible. Then drop it, turn calmly to the other passengers amd place them all under quorantiene* spelling bleh.
The leap of faith is difficult, thirty feet above the ground with nothing between you and death except a small iron bar. The safety harness means little as you prepare to hurl yourself over the edge. It's the trust in your own ability's that makes this possible.

Lady Amber

66: Start singing a random song.

67: Blankly stare at the person next to you.

68: Continuously laugh for no reason.

69: When the doors shut, yell, "Oh no! We're trapped!" and then start panicking and running around.

Norham Waterpaw

70. Talk to everyone in a Yoda voice. Whenever they ask you to press a floor button, say
"Shameful, that is. To the Dark Side, you travel."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?