News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ah've zeen it. Tiz Major!

Und ze zecond part, Aye tae zat taae!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

Are these three quotes connected somehow?

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Ungatt Trunn

I agree with not abusing animals or hunting them down to extinction, but we must also remember people's needs override those of animals...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lady Ashenwyte

purge everything with cleansing flame
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

And he shall receive to him what is his.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Ungatt Trunn

And then the tanks came...

Lady Ashenwyte

The Reagan quote is great.

LT Sandpaw

Priamus needs some epic music, a tattered imperial flag waving in the background, a small pile of corpses to stand on, a sunset or sunrise in the east or west, either one would work, a sword to wave over his head and of course this speech.

These are the criteria for anyone giving rallying speech to his army before an attack.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

I like your sword. It's very impressive.

I also like your YouTube channel. Some of the episodes were very funny, like when you try making purposefully bad concoctions. ;D

What do you know about being crazy? ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Thankfully messes are cleanable.

MatthiasMan