Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Thats such a pretty poem.

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 05, 2018, 10:43:29 PM
Do you need someone to listen?

Not at the moment, no.

Søren

* Søren nods while welding together a beer keg in the shape of a football helmet while F22s fly overhead and shoot missles that explode into laser dinosaurs with chainsaws for hands.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I actually listened to that song and it's good, I like it.

shnoodlec

That's a very true quote. Kitties are the bestest.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Jukka the Sling

Why a knight of the order of Augustine?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

shnoodlec

It's a thing from another forum I'm on. People who were active in debates and such would get knighted every one in a while. In days of old knights would belong to orders named after those they wished to emulate. Augustine is one such people for debaters.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Nadaz, voice of the host

What is this peace between monkeys and vampires?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

shnoodlec

They were at war for a long... Two weeks? I don't know, I was like nine.  :P

Jukka the Sling

That's quite an impressive list of titles.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Anonymous

The  Tolkien quote is very nice.

Søren

Don't try to be sneaky like that

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Those lyrics are kind of depressing.

Steelinghades

J.R.R has a load of great quotes.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Retro-reincarnated? Sounds like a made up word. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.