The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

10,000th post, huh?  Cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

You actually look at the name of wireless networks?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Why dont we call them The Right Crew? ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

I was born in Washington! (Bremerton, in fact.) ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

I do not wish for horses. I wish for an autograph from the Cosmic Gate!

Rainshadow

I can see that you like Ungatt Trunn.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I have fallen asleep in airplanes before.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

A very cool warcry.  ;D

And yeah, I've only been on an airplane twice, so I haven't had the pleasure of falling asleep on one.  ;)

Gabe The Warrior

You must be infatuated with airplanes, suh.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rusvul

Mmm! What's for brekky? Oat porridge? Good! What's that, got raisins in it? Oh, it has rats in it? Bally thick-'eaded, the chef must be, rats never flippin' wash! Euurgh! Blinkin' disgusting, they are.

Rainshadow

Lol, I was giggling through all of what you typed, Rus.  ;D

Anyway, weakest link?  That makes me think of this...

Leatho Shellhound

One time I fell asleep before the plain took of, then woke up after we had landed! I never knew we had flown yet, LOL. 

Yes, I've gone over the Atlantic Ocean more that 20 times, not couting all the over land flights I have taken. My first flight over the Atlantic was when I was 1 years old!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

When will you turn to bombs like evrybody else?

Gabe The Warrior

""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Ungatt Trunn